What Did You Get For Christmas™

I got a whole bunch of stuff. Some really cool tortoise pj pants, new quilt making stuff, candles and bath stuff, some cool pots and pans, and the best rpesent of all was my daughter's face and enjoyment when she opened up the quilt i made for her. It was so great that she had such a wonderful and loving christmas.

I got a nice coat from Banana Republic, Seinfeld on DVD -- Seasons 1-3, a salad spinner, a NASCAR mugs & hot chocolate set (gag gift from my brother), a box of NY Yankees tissues (a gag gift from my friend), blank gift cards my mother created from some of my photographs, and a bunch of cash.

Re: What Did You Get For Christmas™

I got some cool new slippers, 4 different gift cards(cool), coffee set, couple new sweat shirts and a new fleece jacket. Plus some peace and quiet. :)

a 3-in-1 printer copier scanner deal, silver earrings, toerings, and ear cuffs. assorted perfumes and shower gels, sprays, and lotions...a pair of lazy slide on shoes, a texans ball cap, an oblong slowcooker.

rob and i each bought eachother stockpots but we're gonna keep them both because the one he bought me is bigger.

OopsA'Daisy said:
It's not real common, but when given the chance for some you gotta grab it. :winkkiss:

...with 5 daughters between 2-15, there is no such critter in this home.

Although I have been confined to my PC for the next ~hour'ish, *puke* "Princess Diaries-II" is playing ....Its one of those times where I have over-ruled and excluded by the wimmin folks

Let's see ... Old Navy PJs, various Body Shop soaps and lotions, a blank book, bouquet, jade pendant, myriad of Dream Theater CDs, the coolest Sweet Love Tinkerbell Alarm Clock, band of white gold, UDABEST tshirt, ornaments, 'awa, ko'oko'olau tea, *thinking* .. a planner, outfit from Hawaiian Force, and a bunch of other knick-knacky things ..

I didn't get really anything different, lots of clothes (which I always need) and gift cards and a new digital camera (one that actually works, yay!). This wasn't about me though, as my brother and I totally shocked her by showing her the week-long cruise we bought her. :)

Stop Laughing said:
I didn't get really anything different, lots of clothes (which I always need) and gift cards and a new digital camera (one that actually works, yay!). This wasn't about me though, as my brother and I totally shocked her by showing her the week-long cruise we bought her. :)
yeah! is she excited?

What did I get for Christmas you ask?

Notice of divorce.

Just what I wanted.

Oh, and notice that she left my house in foreclosure without my knowledge. Not exactly what I wanted.

Bah.

Humbug.

Bitch.

Re: What Did You Get For Christmas™

SouthernN'Proud said:

Notice of divorce.

Just what I wanted.

That would have made the best present I received.

SouthernN'Proud said:

Notice of divorce.

Ouch. Sounds like she was planning this for some time...

SnP said:
Oh, and notice that she left my house in foreclosure without my knowledge.

Yep. Definitely planning this. She hired her lawyer with the money she should've been paying the mortgage with. You do realize that she can be held responsible, if you can prove that she was the one paying that bill with your cancelled checks, right?

Toolbox™ said:
205.jpg
You got all those bikes? :sick2:

/me is jealous... :zap:

Oh for christmas...

Coupla boxes of chocs, a bottle of wine and a vase... ye really imaginative... but then it wasn't really christmas.

I think my friend who gave me the bottle of wine had the right idea...

I got some earings, necklace, cash, clothes, an ornament, gift certificate, pj's and a payed for wall to wall carpet for my basement.

Toolbox™ said:
No worries Leslie... I live in a third world country. Everyone here has live-in drivers, maids, gardeners and guards at every gate. It's nothing out of the ordinary over here. :)
A hell of a third world country it may be. I live in a 3rd world country and I can't afford anything like that... :hmm:
I got:
- a new shirt and chocolates from Dad
- cologne from GF (plus the side effect that came along with it :D )
- a New Order DVD from cross gifts at office
- bought myself some CDs

Uki Chick said:
I got some earings, necklace, cash, clothes, an ornament, gift certificate, pj's and a payed for wall to wall carpet for my basement.

I also got a crock pot and an indoor grill and little plates for wine and cheese.

Back