5 gallon mondo boiling pot
laser leveling toy
mass murder approved hacksaw
space age can opener
smell good soaps and bath supplies
ornaments from many friends
mandoline, aka kitchen glide slicer
stocking stuffer knick-knacks

$75 Newegg certificate (I need a new athy board), $5 cert to Bioware (neverwinter nights modules), new bathmat, Shrek on DVD, seatback caddy, plus the aforementioned new vehicle.

some clothes, a tea kettle, a new cordless scrwedriver & a couple of games (GTA: Vice City & Enter the Matrix DVD). Vice City I wanted to see first hand...it really is silly.

got some clothes, a forman grill (for the 3rd time.lol), an XBox and 4 games (halo, purple haze, NFSU2 and midnight club 2)

Leslie said:
there are poolboys and housboys, right?

Yup... there are but I don't have a pool and my drivers doubles as a carpenter/handyman around the house as well. He's really quite good.

You know what consumes most of his time though... it's cleaning my bikes which he does constantly. If I come home late at night from a wet ride, by the time I wake up the next morning, he's already uninstalled the wheels and started cleaning the whole bike inside out. :)

218.jpg

Look how meticulous he always gets.

219.jpg

And look how clean my bikes always are:

205.jpg

Yup! I enjoy them a lot. The two you see are both Aprilia RSV1000's. The blue one is a 2001 and the silver one in the background is a 2004.

Great bikes! Way better than Ducati's. :)

Lotsa stuff.... Got some bed-side cabinets made out of mahogany, a piece of framed art (a fijian tapa cloth), some cool dressy flip-flops, lots of chocolate, some french wine goblets, other various bits 'n bobs. Haven't exchanged xmas pressies with the BF yet, as we both agreed we'd do it after xmas when we had a bit more money.

<edit> I should mention that under the misc bits 'n bobs, the BF and I both got some chocolate sauce from his religious auntie.... guess she didn't think that one through, huh? :retard:

Re: What Did You Get For Christmas™

Toolbox™ said:
Yup! I enjoy them a lot. The two you see are both Aprilia RSV1000's. The blue one is a 2001 and the silver one in the background is a 2004.

Great bikes! Way better than Ducati's. :)

You got three Aprillia's now? :eyemouth:

I got a few t-shirts, a massager in the shape of a plastic bug, a few miscellaneous tools, a bag of jerky that I made short work, some candy, a USB-powered drumming Santa, a really nice wind chime, a can of Meguiar's Cleaner Wax, a Meat Loaf Bat Out of Hell DVD (the songs and story of the album), and cards with checks. I didn't really have any ideas for what I wanted, so I think I did alright.

Re: What Did You Get For Christmas™

BeardofPants said:
<edit> I should mention that under the misc bits 'n bobs, the BF and I both got some chocolate sauce from his religious auntie.... guess she didn't think that one through, huh? :retard:

Mwehehe, they can be a bit naïve sometimes. Love it when they are...:D

My mom gave me some cash a couple months ago for a new (to me) dryer, so that was that. Cash from the grandparents cause it's too much for them to shop anymore. I got a stocking with socks and stuff to open yesterday. And a Swatch from my aunt.

And a gluey glittery photo of Avery surrounded by glitter and jigsaw puzzle pieces to hang up. It's beautiful :D

Back