What do you discover in the wee hours?

MrBishop

If you take a cat lying down on a linoleum floor and push on his back nearest the tail, he'll spin round and round with almost zero resistance until he gets ticked and tries to run away.

I also learned that gut-busting guffaws at 3 am is a good way to wake up a 2 year old!

Professur

If you catch the neighbour's cat in your garbage, you can just slam the lid back on, and very soon, noone's gonna notice.

BeardofPants

I usually do the pee run at about 5am, then I can't sleep no more. :mope:

Food? Don't tend to get tempted after 10pm. I eat twice a day generally - lunch, if I manage to get time to grab something, and dinner at 7pmish. Can't live without the diet coke though. Take that away from me and I turn into the banshee devil.

simplyred

If two people hold fishing line and run it through the middle of the neighbors garbage bags, the garbage man has hell in the morning.

Professur

simplyred said:
If two people hold fishing line and run it through the middle of the neighbors garbage bags, the garbage man has hell in the morning.

Oh, that's terrible.

*adds to list*

simplyred

Also if you put muddy shoes on your hands and run them up the hood, across the roof, and down the back of the neighbors car, he spills his coffee when he leaves for work in the morning.

Professur

Nope, not me. I might fuck with a neighbour, with his garbage, maybe even his wife once upon a time. But not with his car, or his dog. Some things just aren't done.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I discover that lots of weird people have strange requests.

I also learnt that in the wee hours people at hotels seem to forget the need to dress appropriatly when leaving their rooms

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
I discover that lots of weird people have strange requests.

I also learnt that in the wee hours people at hotels seem to forget the need to dress appropriatly when leaving their rooms

Do you guys have cameras in the halls? Do you get unwanted peep shows at all hours of the night?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
nothing that good, lotsa guys come down in robes not done up tightly..yuck

women, well, just early morning camel toes

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
more like strang things, though I get peole asking for hookers and drugs

one poor boston pizza guy came to deliver a pizza to one ofout spa suites, came back white as a ghost, 12 naked people in the room