what do you do ...

I do all the stuff after a marble floor or wall is installed. Grouting, caulking, polishing edges, base, repairs. Basically everything that needs to be done to make a 20 or 30 thousand dollar floor look like it's worth 20-30k.

I was a student Mechanical Engineering, I quit, started working in a kitchen, taking over a lot of business of my boss, concerning the management there...:D
I'm getting back to school in September, again with Mechanical Engineering and hoping to end up in a management job in the Aerospace industry.

Maybe in The Netherlands, but maybe somewhere else...

And I repair and build computers in my spare time, maintain the network and my current work. Also work as a programmer there..:)

Haha, Luis G, you post WAY too much :D

You posted just when I was editting the double post :D
I typed that one, hit "add" and thought of some things I forgot to add...strangely enough I didn't get the message that the post was added, but it still was :confuse3:

Ah, whatever :D

Originally posted by *Q*
I do all the stuff after a marble floor or wall is installed. Grouting, caulking, polishing edges, base, repairs. Basically everything that needs to be done to make a 20 or 30 thousand dollar floor look like it's worth 20-30k.

I used to install those floors, Thanks. :D

Originally posted by Shadowfax
And you think you're the only one? :D

I have a lot of catching up to do you know...:D

yep, you've been away for a while.

Ceramic, Granite, Marble, Installed alot of that crap. Also saw the inside of more bathrooms that a normal person should.

Yeah, me too. I don't mind the new bathrooms too much, it's grouting around the "previously owned" toilets I despise.

You don't know the horrors you just reminded me about :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had almost forgotten too

Well, back to the shrink.

It's alright, but now that you got me on the subject, ever have one where worms crawled out from under it?

Heavens to mergatroid...no :eek:

....and if I ever do, the homeowners can get grouting instructions from HGTV.

It always amazed me that people that live like that could even afford ceramic tile.

BTW, that one I did turn around and walk out of, went back to the store that sent me there, and told them there was no way in hell i was stepping back into that house. Didn't even get the measurements of the bath.

I think I've mentioned this before, but in order to up my post count...I'm a bill collector.

I used to repo jewelry. "Knock, knock. Who's there? Just open the door and give me your wedding band."

But I traded that to collect money for the phone company. Which reminds me, I should pay my bill before I have to turn my own service off. :D

Back