What do you HATE that everyone else LOVES?

fury said:
Let's see... what do I hate that almost everyone else seems to enjoy?

Alcohol, tobacco, the sound of a woman's heart breaking, whining, Windows XP, phpBB, whoreable, political correctness, other oxymorons such as Microsoft Works, the way Funimation dumbs down DBZ so 5 year olds are able to watch it in English, and egotism.

:(

fury said:
Then why does it happen so often?

cause some boys play girls and also dont forget that men can have a broken heart too. noone enjoys a broken heart. nodnod all the people i know hate korn. including me. i like the old stuff hate the new stuff so your not alone in that. shadow, i hate her music but shes fuckable :D.(i mute when shes on and just watch)

Don't share my roommate's love for sushi, or sushi-related products.

Don't care for the sound of someone telling me to, "please pull forward", at a drive through restaurant..............(like I Don't know what to do next). *smile*

Being told what to do, at all..........

I guess I should include anything by the Beastie Boys. (Not that they don't show "talent", so much as the general negativity and deliberate obnocxious renderings). :)

75renegade said:
Don't care for the sound of someone telling me to, "please pull forward", at a drive through restaurant..............(like I Don't know what to do next). *smile*

That is SO annoying! It's almost as bad as "Have a nice day" which is guaranteed to make me feel grumpy. :grumpy:

People who are purposefully cheerful in the early morning. Pisses me off to no end. ;)

Oh I forgot those annoying people! A friend of mine that live in an apartment has an up neighbour who would wake up at 5:30 am and cry: "Good morning <name of the city>!" After the people who lived on the building threatened to form a mob he stopped...

I used to be cheerful in the morning. (I swear it was accidental, though.) I would wake up singing, and bouncing around the house. Then I married Jan, and I had to stop. She put the kibosh on cheerful mornings. She enlightened me to the true nature of things. I used to think that mornings were the beginning of a new, adventure-filled day. Now I realize that they are the end of a wonderful and restful sleep. Blah... I hate mornings.
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Back