What do you love, that most others don't?

I like mayonase on hamburgers
It's not totally weird, but I only know one other person who likes it.
I also like to read. That may seem totally normal for you, but in Middle School about 95% of the kids will only read a book if they are either forced to or bribed to.

Altron said:
I also like to read. That may seem totally normal for you, but in Middle School about 95% of the kids will only read a book if they are either forced to or bribed to.

Well, either you're not weird, or we're alot alike. I've always put mayo on my burgers, and reading for me was always the best form of entertainment. I would much rather read a book than to sit and watch Tv, always have.

PuterTutor said:
Altron said:

Well, either you're not weird, or we're alot alike. I've always put mayo on my burgers, and reading for me was always the best form of entertainment. I would much rather read a book than to sit and watch Tv, always have.

Are you my uncle?
My uncle is the only person I know who puts mayonase on his burgers
And you both have a job in IT....
No, you're probably not my uncle. He's in New York, and he's a programmer. You said somewhere that you have to fix the computers.

PT, why are YOU asking who his daddy is when you're his daddy? :retard:

Man this is one fucked up family :headbang:

If I had a 13 year old boy that spent the majority of his time on a computer, I'd know it. Hell, I'd be proud.

No on the HP Laptop. Sorry Altron, I am not your Father. Please don't cry.

Altron said:
Ok, you're not my dad.
Do you happen to have a 13 year old computer-addict newphew?

Actually, I do. His name is Richard. Likes computers almost as much as I do, sadly, I have to go over to their house weekly to clean up what he fucked up.

THE COLOR GREEN!!! :D

Barry Manilow
showering at night
automated messages instead of humans answering phones
Ally McBeal (used to at least)

Mutual Non-Redundancy. I'll explain sometime later, and it probably would still not make sense. :D

Other stuff:
Math
Managing bowling statistics
Math
Road Rallyes
Math
More Statistics
Math
Final Fantasy
Math
Calamari
Math
Dave Barry
Math
Sports Radio
Math
Me (j/k, they used to)
one more thing... Math! :D

Jerrek said:
Star Wars Episode II
Star Trek Enterprise

other things which I probably shouldn't mention in this environment. ;)

:headbang: for enterprise

Back