What do you love, that most others don't?

whorable, if you like spiderman go here:

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/dadyes/sp.html

SPIDERMAN WAS AWSOME I GIVE IT 4 WEBS
BUT STAR WARS 2 SUCKED SO I GIVE IT 4 LIGHTSABERS
Oh please tell us what movie you watched was so good you gave it 4 penises... Then again, maybe not :bolt:

Ooh, I got 2 rolling eyes! I'm so proud... *sniff*

I'd like to thank God, and my parents, and myself for making my most devious alt yet, whoreable... I love you, man, I couldn't have done it without you... *throws hand up in the air and starts banging* :headbang:

Gonz said:
75 said:
Cruisin' topless in my '75 Renegade Jeep!!

I dare you to do it tonight, without a jacket.

I laughed at this one Gonz, because ya live here. You know how fridged its been here lately.........

.......but, even so, I've driven topless, in temps a little warmer, but only on days I knew were gonna warm up to at least 50-55, jus' to enjoy the sunshine.

Sadly, I've wussed out compared to the Harley bike riders I've seen this winter, who come out in their leathers, no matter how cold, long as the streets r dry...................In my book, that's hardcore "inspiration". :D

Ardsgaine said:
Spirit said:
Little House On The Prairie :D

Oh, man! That Mary Ingalls was gorgeous, wasn't she? She had the most amazing blue eyes. :)

I loved her eyes! But when I was young, I always felt a bit intimidated by the thought of her kickin' my ass, if she really set her mind to it...........

..........she could get really tough, ya know? Remember her spirit in the episodes where she lost her sight? The girl woulda brought Stone Cold Steve to 'is knees! :D

AlladinSane said:
Oh, and I used to enjoy wdeep's posts :D

I still remember that long post about biblic contradictions.......

geez, and i read every word of it :eek:

Ardsgaine said:
greenfreak said:
Barry Manilow showering at night

*shudders*

LOL

He's a hunk of a man, dontcha know. :D

barry.jpg

Luis G said:
AlladinSane said:
Oh, and I used to enjoy wdeep's posts :D

I still remember that long post about biblic contradictions.......

geez, and i read every word of it :eek:
If memory don't fails me, was a discussion about evolution and cretivism between wdeep and outside looking in in HWC. Yeah I read every word of it. One of the best debates I ever saw in any forum. I miss that times...
Shadow I think his twisted sense of humor granted him many enemies. He got himself banned from many sites it seems and is constantly flamed at Overclockers-Network, his new home...

greenfreak said:
LOL

He's a hunk of a man, dontcha know. :D

barry.jpg

Did you ever see that movie they made about the song Copacabana? He was in it. I still have nightmares.

Her name was Lola
Lola (somethin')-ola
With yellow feathers in her hair
And a dress cut down to there....

Back