What do you most dread each day?

ClaireBear said:
At the moment... logging on here.

That ain't right. :mope:

Well, here's a thought: perhaps if you spent less time being an attention-seeking tart, and making idiotic, judgmental comments, you'd annoy a lot less people? :shrug: :swing:

BeardofPants said:
Well, here's a thought: perhaps if you spent less time being an attention-seeking tart, and making idiotic, judgmental comments, you'd annoy a lot less people? :shrug: :swing:

Careful now. You might be part of the vast conspiracy....

Ahh Claire Bear.....You need to grow thicker skin and be more realistic about how you look. How's about a picture for us to see? Other people have pics in the photo gallery and they aren't the prettiest lot, but I am hard pressed to say anyone is ugly. Send it just to me if you like and I promest to be honest, but not cruel. If a mesage board isn't about seeking attention I don't know what is. Be you, and don't be afraid, I've no doubt you are beutiful in your own way. TYou've mentioned your boyfriend. I can just about guarantee he likes the way you look......and much more to be sure.
It makes me want to quote a jewel song:

Jewel said:
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these
I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear

I am loathe to suggest it but I used to hate myself and I had a spiritual experience on LSD that permanently effected me for the better making me realize my insignifigance and my uniqueness, and beauty. If you were to try this and mind you I am not reccomending it. Make sure you only do it with friends you trust and that you are all in a good frame of mind first.

Not that I dwell on this matter daily, but I am dreading the day I get a call that my grandmother has passed.

Claire Bear you are a very pretty young woman from the picture I saw on PIL. If your self esteem is so low you might consider counciling. It can be hard to find a good councilor, but I think most everyone could benefit from a good councilor, so don't feel like a defective because I suggested this.

markjs said:
attachment.php

Just this simple. Hope it's ok that I did this ClaireBear.

No its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not without my permission!

Thanks to who ever removed that I'm assuming it was a mod... bop? You lurking in invisable deary? :kiss:

I removed it immediately after doing it. I decided to ask you first but you seem to have caught it in the 20 or so seconds it was up and immortalized it in your own post. Oh well it's a good pic and nothing to be ashamed of.

Well from what I see you implied consent for him to post it when Luis asked and you said you don't know :confused:

FYI guys, this happened on PiL as well and it was all a misunderstanding. I'm sure it's the same again. CB, you've GOT to stop sending out mixed signals like this. Either you want the picture up or you don't. :confused:

If she didn't want the pic up she'd have not quoted it along with my post. I was trying to be helpful. I mean she is posted over on PiL, so I saw no reason why not to just post it here. Even still I thought the better of it and took it down to ask first. My luck is that EVERY time I post anything I might regret, someone, usually gonz is there to see it and instantly quote it before I can delete it.

BeardofPants said:
FYI guys, this happened on PiL as well and it was all a misunderstanding. I'm sure it's the same again. CB, you've GOT to stop sending out mixed signals like this. Either you want the picture up or you don't. :confused:

I want it up (sorry can't help smiling at that one! :p ) ... but in the RIGHT PLACE! (again! :p ) ... Like the Gallery... for which I need help in uploading it there... I've tried before and failed.

That was what I meant in my post to Luis... I always get the grumpy smilie confused with mad... and he's a mod... and... I guess I thought I owed him an explanation. Mark didn't even ask me if he could post my pic... before he attempted to do so and in no way did my post read. PLEASE PUT MY PIC ON THIS THREAD! :shrug: Or so I thought!

Sorry about the confusion. But I didn't think there would be any.

Back