What do you most dread each day?

markjs said:
If she didn't want the pic up she'd have not quoted it along with my post. I was trying to be helpful. I mean she is posted over on PiL, so I saw no reason why not to just post it here. Even still I thought the better of it and took it down to ask first. My luck is that EVERY time I post anything I might regret, someone, usually gonz is there to see it and instantly quote it before I can delete it.

I quoted it so my post would make sense... :shrug:

I'm not bothered by my pic being shown but the fact it was done without my permission. Thats the bigger issue!

Punish me with bad karma....Report me to an Admin.....Do what you will, but I took it down before anyone but you saw it and then I asked permission. So I don't feel really guilty about it.

markjs said:
If she didn't want the pic up she'd have not quoted it along with my post. I was trying to be helpful. I mean she is posted over on PiL, so I saw no reason why not to just post it here. Even still I thought the better of it and took it down to ask first. My luck is that EVERY time I post anything I might regret, someone, usually gonz is there to see it and instantly quote it before I can delete it.
Thats what I was thinking.

Make up yer mind girl.

/me shakes head and walks off

markjs said:
Punish me with bad karma....Report me to an Admin.....Do what you will, but I took it down before anyone but you saw it and then I asked permission. So I don't feel really guilty about it.

:alienhuh:

Raven said:
Thats what I was thinking.

Make up yer mind girl.

/me shakes head and walks off

Its not having my picture up thats the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the DOING SO WITHOUT MY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION!

*CB drops megaphone and pants exhausted*

Jesus people... would a sledge hammer aid my ability to put my point across!? :rolleyes:

ClaireBear said:
He....is.....saaaaaaayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Be mad if you will but he has done nothing wrong. He took it down but you are the one whose left it in the quote. If you don't want it up soooooooo badly, remove it from the quote.

Guys, it's best to drop it. Honestly. Just leave it alone. Mark has already done as much as he can do - apologise, removal of picture. Let's move on. :blank:

Raven said:
He....is.....saaaaaaayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Be mad if you will but he has done nothing wrong. He took it down but you are the one whose left it in the quote. If you don't want it up soooooooo badly, remove it from the quote.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Its not the pic being up... its the fact HE DIDN'T ASK BEFORE HAND!

:dizzy:

Geez...looks like a full-grown whopper of a moral dilemma. Shall I try to explain?

1. She wanted her pic in the gallery.
2. markjs misunderstood, and placed her pic in his post without her express permission.
3. She is not upset because her picture is here...she is upset because he didn't ask her first. Is that so difficult that nobody understands? :lol2:

ClaireBear said:
That was what I meant in my post to Luis... I always get the grumpy smilie confused with mad... and he's a mod... and... I guess I thought I owed him an explanation.

You didn't get to meet whoreable, right?

:grumpy:

;)

ClaireBear said:
"Whorable"?

Who? What? When? :confused:

Do a member search for 'Whoreable', and peek at some of his posts. They could be considered offensive, so please be warned. :kiss:

Raven said:
DAMMIT CLAIRE!

I wasn't kidding....you've cursed us all :eek6:

Oh...

*CB spins round thrice and throws salt over her left shoulder to land in the devils eye*

The known cure for any curse... C'mon people... get ya salt!

Never dare or entice a fool Stew... THIS will happen

Back