What do you sleep in?

a13antichrist said:
For those who are too retarded to cope with actual thinking, "the bed" as an entity consists of the base, mattress, sheets and duvet.

Since when is duvet a part of the bed...neither are sheets..they are, technically, luxaries but they are widely accepted.....

So you ARE in fact IN it. And if you want to get really technical, you don't sleep on the bed at all, but on the sheets.

But according to your wonder logic sheets are part of the bed so you just contradicted yourself.

Buttcrackdivine said:
But according to your wonder logic sheets are part of the bed so you just contradicted yourself.

Yes, I know, but either way you're not ON the bed. I gave ya both arguments in case you decided to try to ignore one of them.. :rolleyes:

a13antichrist said:
Yes, I know, but either way you're not ON the bed. I gave ya both arguments in case you decided to try to ignore one of them.. :rolleyes:

Yes but you aren't in it either.....

- I'm in bed
- Get into bed
- Breakfast in bed
- Three in the bed
- Stay in bed

You don't catch a train either, but you still do. Use some common sense.
And in any case, the question is "what do you sleep in". If you sleep on your bed then we don't care, it's not relevant.

So I guess I'm not sitting on my chair as I type this, then, since I have shorts on. In fact, I'm not sitting on my shorts either, since I have boxers on underneath. And if I want to get even more technical, I'm not even sitting on my boxers, since the molecules of my skin and of whatever's touching it repel each other, leaving a very small space of emptiness that I'm actually sitting on.

:rolleyes:

I sleep in a nightshirt, or sometimes when i'm lazy, i'll sleep in whatever clothes I wore that day (16 year old here...censor yourselves because of me and i'll bitch you out, nods). If I didn't live with just my dad, and if I didn't have to have him come into my room at 6:30 in the morning for meds, i'd prolly sleep in just a bra and underwear in the summer and put on more if I got too cold. I don't like making my bed so I sleep on top of my already made bed and use 1-2 different quilts (one a light one and the other a medium quilt).

Nah, we won't censor ourselves, just know that what we say sometimes might not always be for 16 year old eyes. ;)

But seriously now... pics? :brow:

fury said:
Nah, we won't censor ourselves, just know that what we say sometimes might not always be for 16 year old eyes. ;)

:rofl4: Shameless, fury, shameless!

fury said:

Slightly less than amused on the pic front.

And on the censoring, mer. I have different opinions at different times, and to sum them up : I don't know my own mind well enough to give you my opinion on the subject.

Wacky Nacky said:
Slightly less than amused on the pic front.

Oh don't worry about it, the guys around here are always making sexual innuendos,and the girls come to think of it! Just give as good back as you get... ;)

Aunty Em said:
Oh don't worry about it, the guys around here are always making sexual innuendos,and the girls come to think of it! Just give as good back as you get... ;)
oOoh, that gives me an idea :D you rock ;) :hug:

Back