What do you sound like?

freako104

i dont like the sound of my voice personally but its kidn of deep. if i can somehow record it ill post it

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Get an old set of headphones you don't care much for and use that as the mic. They won't be destroyed, they weren't intended for mic operation but they work nonetheless.

unclehobart

Pray tell, for those who do not know how to do such a thing, please give a tutorial on how to make/upload a vioce recording.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
My Voice

Go to Start, Accessories, Entertainment. There should be a program there called sound recorder. Now, double click on your speaker in the taskbar and make sure your mic isn't muted. If you have a mic of course. Then you go back to Sound Recorder, click on the red circle and start talking. When you're done, Go to File, Save As, and save it. Now, that will only save it as a .wav, which will be a rather large file, so if you can convert it to mp3, that would probably be appreciated by most.

unclehobart

It would probably just be easier for me to call you and just let you hold up the telephone to your mic and let you sort it out. :)

Silver lady

Loved the voice only trouble is I ain't got a mic!! sniff! but a younger Nana maskouri is the best I could think of but like others I hate my voice! :lol2:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You'll need a third party sound app. I'm not sure if WMP will do it but you can look. if so, open the recording in WMP and then 'Save As'...select MP3

fury

Administrator
Staff member
tonks said:
ditto. :swing: i'll look into borrowing one...

hey, PT? how do you convert a wav into mp3? huh?
dbpoweramp musc converter will do it, even integrates right with windows explorer so you can right click a wav file and convert it to MP3... or right click an MP3 file and convert it to wav.

And for those with no microphones... you don't have an old set of headphones either? :eek6:

unclehobart

I called PT and gave him a voice clip. Not having heard it, I don't know how well its going to sound. I will probably end up sounding like a deranged 16 y/o.