What do you sound like?

unclehobart

PuterTutor said:
Ok, Here is UncleHobart, straight from the Apollo....
wow... ok ..l apparently the phone to mic transfer is a wee bit iffy. It pulled the bass out of my voice entirely. I probably should have said 'Watson! Come here! I need you!'

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It definitely added a tnny quality. Of course my mic is a ten year old cheapie too.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Phones will do that. They can't transmit any frequency lower than 300hz. The frequency that gives your voice the bass is usually 150-300hz

tonksy

this is crappy. old headphones. don't make fun of my accent...i should never have said "good morning"...

Kawaii

Are you sure yuor speakers are plugged in and your master + wav volume is cranked up, unc?
What a great voice, tonks!

unclehobart

All other sounds are fine. I cranked up the midi sound to max and turned my speakers to max and was baaaarely able to discern a slight voice underneath a ton of staticky crackle... but it might as well have been a CB signal from halfway around the world for all I could make of it... and I have a top notch Cambridge Soundworks speaker system with a subwoofer that can shatter eardrums at 20 paces... so I've no clue as to what is wrong. All of the other wavs are fine.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
All other sounds are fine. I cranked up the midi sound to max and turned my speakers to max and was baaaarely able to discern a slight voice underneath a ton of staticky crackle... but it might as well have been a CB signal from halfway around the world for all I could make of it... and I have a top notch Cambridge Soundworks speaker system with a subwoofer that can shatter eardrums at 20 paces... so I've no clue as to what is wrong. All of the other wavs are fine.
i'm sorry unc. best i can do right now.

Kawaii

ACK! My computer is cruel to me. My sound stopped working... Just when i wanted to hear you guys one more time. :mope: I'll post the details in S&T.