what do you think?

Justintime said:
the social ramificantion of this great sin from aon of endgland is causing a disturbance.. ever kid emulates him and wants to assert themselves that theyu are are 'cool' as him, but alas theres only one harry pot ad his voice is breaking so watcxh out worlds!
I'm sure that was very insightful, you'll have to translate for me when you sober up. :D

tonks said:
should they leave the poor kid alone already?
Wait a minute... so Harry Potter poked some smot and now he's getting ridiculed?

Damn... it's so unfair... :mope:

fury said:
Wait a minute... so Harry Potter poked some smot and now he's getting ridiculed?

Damn... it's so unfair... :mope:

Not Harry Potter ,Prince Harry 3rd in line for the Throne of England(unless big Bro Willy has kids).

As Spot said
ahhh...the poor filthy rich kid....he should know better. its not like that type of celebrity is unknown to the family....

tommyj27 said:
Prince Harry, Harry Potter, my Hairy arse, same thing, cept one of em knows how to party. :bong::confuse3:

It's certainly not your hairy ass, because it's a "party pooper." :D

Yes, they should leave him alone, I know he's 3rd in line to the throne but he's still just a kid. He's only smoked a few spliffs for Gods sake... I don't see the breaking news in that. The press stink the way they exploit people. They were told after Diana died to leave Wills and Harry alone, they respected that for a year and now they're constantly fishing for something bad to write about them. It makes me mad. If I'd been harrassed like that as a teenager I reckon I'd do every drug available just to escape. Growing up is hard enough as it is, can you imagine the pressure of being in the public eye 24/7 with a thousand lenses in your face. Leave him alone... and let him have a spliff in peace. :)

AliBop said:
Yes, they should leave him alone, I know he's 3rd in line to the throne but he's still just a kid. He's only smoked a few spliffs for Gods sake... I don't see the breaking news in that. The press stink the way they exploit people. They were told after Diana died to leave Wills and Harry alone, they respected that for a year and now they're constantly fishing for something bad to write about them. It makes me mad. If I'd been harrassed like that as a teenager I reckon I'd do every drug available just to escape. Growing up is hard enough as it is, can you imagine the pressure of being in the public eye 24/7 with a thousand lenses in your face. Leave him alone... and let him have a spliff in peace. :)

AMEN!!!!!

PuterTutor said:
I'm sure that was very insightful, you'll have to translate for me when you sober up. :D

I need to get drunk again and write my thoughts, even i don't know wtf i'm going on about there :laugh:

they call a joint a spliff or does spliff mean pot? educate me on the british terminology of dope, please.

I'm not surprised the poor kid is having a the occasional sly smoke........he comes from the most dysfunctional family in the world :retard3:

Nah, they should keep makin' fun of him.........takes the attention away from his older brother (who is the important one after all)........if the stress of being under public scrutiny gets too much for him, he can always light another and soothe those worries away;)

Here a spliff is a partly-smoked joint. If it's still big enough to smoke (of decent size), it's a spliff. If it's really small, it's a roach.

And mmm for the oldest boy!

Rose said:
Here a spliff is a partly-smoked joint. If it's still big enough to smoke (of decent size), it's a spliff. If it's really small, it's a roach.

And mmm for the oldest boy!

i have never ever heard spliff. i will add it to my lexicon of potsmoking lingo. thanks all.

tonks said:
i have never ever heard spliff. i will add it to my lexicon of potsmoking lingo. thanks all.

no problems. as long as you have good smoking etiquette, i'll pass the smoke your way anytime.

Back