What does your desktop look like?

Mine is the less attractive of all.

completely black desktop and just a few icons.

Here's mine. Having to rezsize it to 640x480 sucked bigtime, though,s ince most of the stars in the background can't be seen now.

Strange... I was just at HWC and somebody there started a similar thread. Being at HWC reminded of this place, so I thought I'd pop in and see if you all hadn't killed yourselves off since my last visit. Good to see everybody still alive and kicking!

Since you showed me yours, I'll show you mine:

silentdrill.jpg

tonks said:
okey dokey....let's see if this works....aw christ on a crutch...what am i doing wrong?
Its possibly too large to attach ,may need to size it down .Might I suggest Irfanview www.irfanview.com.
If you don't want to resize it you can upload it to the web (if you have your own website) and link.I'll be away for about six hours but you could email it to [email protected] and I'd put it up on my webspace,but like I said I'm headingto work shortly ,so it may be awhile.

Never mind see you got it working :winkkiss:

A.B.Normal said:
Never mind see you got it working :winkkiss:
well...thats a bit of a stretch but thanks to the kind and generous people who held my hand throughout the ordeal :winkkiss: it's true, i can be taught......what you can't see is most of my music folders....but who wants to see those anyway?

Forgot to include mine ,Its from several months ago ,so I may have put more stuff(folder,files etc...) onto the Desktop since.

Mine is MESS-papers all over, for right now there's not alot of room -its not very big, so its so clutered with stuff. But it serves the purpose of my addiction of getting online :swing:

So, I really cannot complain....... :D

My desktop at work is a pretty boring industrial strength grey. This is what I have on my laptop at home, - a pic I took on vacation in the Lake District (England) last summer:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
My desktop at work is a pretty boring industrial strength grey. This is what I have on my laptop at home, - a pic I took on vacation in the Lake District (England) last summer:

Great pic, can you upload a hi-res version of it? :D

Back