What does your town look like?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No, and don't care. They play Zeppelin instead of Trace Adkins. Beyond that, I think you have me confused with Gonz and/or spike. It's music. When I want news, I don't go to the radio for it.

Hey now! Trace Adkins is awesome! :p

Professur

I don't agree with my wife's taste in music either. Doesn't matter much. Neither of us decide what's on car stereo anyhow. At least, I'm pretty sure she doesn't like Barney anymore than I do.

Aunty Em

Market town UK... I was sitting under those umbrellas drinking coffee with my friend and one of my nieces and great nieces a few hours ago. :)

That's "Jumbo" the water tower down at the end of the highstreet and the building with the clock is the town hall. The Castle is at the other end of the high street, behind the camara and the red lion is the white building behind the white van on the other side of the street... and it's one-way if you're confused by the cars driving on the right-hand side. The high street is about 500 yards long... We're very proud of our historic buildings and protecting our heritage around here... :)

attachment.php

Plenty more pics on the website in the Picture Gallery:

http://www.colchesterguide.co.uk/

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah.

Zeppelin's first release was in 1968 I think. 39 years ago. People still listen to and buy Zeppelin.

When Trace Adkins celebrates his 40th anniversary in music make sure you call me, K?

I never said there was anything wrong with Zeppelin...infact I used to want a Zeppelin song as my wedding song. All I said was that Trace Adkins is awesome. One can have awesome music and songs without having been in the industry for 40 years...and even if noone else thinks he's awesome the last time I checked I'm still allowed to think it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't agree with my wife's taste in music either. Doesn't matter much. Neither of us decide what's on car stereo anyhow. At least, I'm pretty sure she doesn't like Barney anymore than I do.

pffft I control what is played in my car. When I have kids they can wear headphones.

Inkara1

I never said there was anything wrong with Zeppelin...infact I used to want a Zeppelin song as my wedding song. All I said was that Trace Adkins is awesome. One can have awesome music and songs without having been in the industry for 40 years...and even if noone else thinks he's awesome the last time I checked I'm still allowed to think it.

I don't think he sucks because he hasn't been in the business for 40 years.

Inkara1

For as big of a valley as Phoenix is in, with lots of room to spread the smog around, I couldn't believe how much smog is centered right over the city.

But that's probbly why in the Phoenix area, they require smog testing on cars, while most of the rest of the state doesn't give a shit (at least as of the late 1990s).

Winky

in the winter time when there is an inversion layer goin'
the concentration of scum that accumulates is epic indeed

yep only the counties (Maricopa-Pima) containing Phoenix and Tucson
require emissions tests