• Homosexual/Gay

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Don't really know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the ladies 100%

I even have problem getting even remotly close to men, it scares me. Blah, my 2 cents

Anybody remember on "The Late Show with David Letterman" when the stage manager, Biff Henderson, came onstage and he said:

"Ladies and gentlemen, there is something I must tell you. I am a lesbian. I have loved women since the day I was born, and I will love women until the day I die. Thank you."

:D

straight. yup. boring, old straight me. never even kissed a woman. never had a threesome. but then again, i've never been in any of these situations......yeah, i'm straight.

peterska2 said:
Well this poll is very weighted one way isn't it?
That is what I was thinking.... (maybe I should have just given in to my fantasies and voted bisexual)

CydCharisse said:
I'm straight. My fantasy is a threesome, whether it be with two guys or another girl with a guy. In my opinion, just because I or someone for that matter has a sexual experience with the same sex does not make them bi or gay/lesbian

Ditto above only substitue "two guys or another girl with a guy" for "two girls or another guy with a girl".

I suppose this is as good a place as any to make my first post (bar the usual 'welcome' thread if there is such a thing). Erm yeah, hetero, but lately it seems to lean more towards bi

AlphaTroll said:
I suppose this is as good a place as any to make my first post (bar the usual 'welcome' thread if there is such a thing). Erm yeah, hetero, but lately it seems to lean more towards bi

Is that because all men are bastards?
Or just useless?

Your welcome thread is here btw ;)

Back