Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Don't really know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AlphaTroll said:
Nope, it's because girls are such good, ahem...kissers

Thanks for the link btw

What makes a good kisser anyway?
I mean I know almost choking the person your kissing with your tongue at the back of their throat isn't a good move, but what exact constitutes good?

Did I mention I'm willing to learn :brow: ;)

i am bisexual.
i've had major crushes on girls, i've kissed a couple, as well.
i suppose it could even be said that i had "hot sex" with one. i myseld would not refer to it as that, tho. we just fooled around a bit, is all.

Arris said:
What makes a good kisser anyway?
I mean I know almost choking the person your kissing with your tongue at the back of their throat isn't a good move, but what exact constitutes good?

Did I mention I'm willing to learn :brow: ;)

A good kisser would be someone who realises that he / she has a tongue, teeth and lips to play with and not necessarily in that order. Someone who could at one moment hurt you (just a little nip, not enough to draw blood, just enough to sting a bit) and then make it all better with their tongue the next. Erm, running your tongue around the outside of the lips & teasing a bit, sucking lightly on the upper lip.

Many things could be incorporated into a good kiss I suppose - so nice to see that you're willing to broaden your horizons :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll said:
Many things could be incorporated into a good kiss I suppose - so nice to see that you're willing to broaden your horizons :winkkiss:

Unfortunately (or fortunately) none of that is new to me :winkkiss:

Obviously you just haven't been stalked on the right boards yet :D

Arris said:
Unfortunately (or fortunately) none of that is new to me :winkkiss:

Fortunately, very, very fortunately (if that were true of all men, I'd never have to do anything with another girl!)

AlphaTroll said:
Fortunately, very, very fortunately (if that were true of all men, I'd never have to do anything with another girl!)

And then we would never have lesbian fantasies relentlessly playing in our oh so male minds :retard:

Actually I kiss like a trout....
You go bi girl!
*Goes back to the fantasies in his head*

Back