What is your shoe size?

i found the conversion table on the box of my new shoes.

USA: 10
UK: 9.5
Europe: 44 (wtf??)
Mexico: 28 1/2

i wore my brother (jjr512 :-/ )'s ooooolllllld black combat boots today, i sort of usurped them.
they're so big on me, i needed to stuff the toes with toilet paper.
they make my feet look huge, but they're so hott!!

12 or 13, depending on manufacturer.

I might want to try like an 11EEEE or something. My feet aren't all that long, but they're really wide.

My current pair os a size 12 pair of Vans skateboarding shoes (even though I don't skate). Once I replaced the insoles with some Dr. Scholl's, the comfort level went up exponentially, especially after 7 1/2 hours on my feet in the kitchen and at the dishwashing sink at work.

I usually get about a year out of each pair of shoes I get. My weight wears them down fairly quickly, although I'm not quite as heavy as unc yet.

Asics, Adidas and New Balance have always been kind to my feet. Nike runs too narrow. I can't wear shoes from Payless, because they make my feet start to hurt in less than a day. I can't pass judgement on Skechers yet, because all I've ever bought from them are a pair of size 13 big-ass combat/hiking boots. They seem to support me well enough, but they're a little too big so they give me blisters. Reebok is 50/50... as in, some of the best shoes I've ever had were Reeboks, and the worst pair of shoes I've had (two-inch blisters on both feet with several large blisters on top of and below them) were also Reeboks.

I could never stuff the toes of my shoes with toilet paper. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my toes pressed up against something. If my socks are too tight against my toes, I have to adjust that or else it will bug me the entire day.

seems like ink uses tennis commonly, what about the rest of you, tennis or shoes?

i use shoes.

9 1/2

.....oddly, I understand that your heel to tip of big toe foot length will match the space between the inside of your elbow joint and your wrist....

mine does....pretty damn close anyway...

This is not to say you should try this at home.

strange...very very strange...

MADrin

Back