What Kinda Music You Guys Listen To?

Evil_Jeanyus

Philly said:
:bitchslap so thats how u want it

bitch slap
brow.gif

funcritter

All kinds of rock....

Sabbath, Zeppelin, Floyd, Rush you know, all the good classic rock bands.

As far as other stuff, I love 80's music, Goth, some Industrial such as Ministry and Skinny Puupy (who is Goth-Industrial). I quit buying cd's in the mid 90's due to there not being anything worth buying. Last CD I bought was Alanis - Jagged Little Pill, that was when it was released.

freako104

funcritter said:
All kinds of rock....

Sabbath, Zeppelin, Floyd, Rush you know, all the good classic rock bands.

As far as other stuff, I love 80's music, Goth, some Industrial such as Ministry and Skinny Puupy (who is Goth-Industrial). I quit buying cd's in the mid 90's due to there not being anything worth buying. Last CD I bought was Alanis - Jagged Little Pill, that was when it was released.

skinny puppy has some great stuff

AlphaTroll

Gods, I have all kinds of stuff in my collection - Counting Crows, U2, Depeche Mode, Skunk Anansie, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Feeder, Pearl Jam, Metallica, POD, Goo Goo Dolls, Everclear, Evanescence, Good Charlotte, Morcheeba, Cowboy Junkies, Mazzy Star, Ramones, Levellers, All American Rejects, Babes in Toyland, NIN, Eminem, Nelly, D12, Macy Gray, Wycleff Jean, Duran Duran, Garbage, Delta Goodrem, Acid Jazz Test, Ibizarre, a bunch of dance music compilations, some 'world music', Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Tears for Fears, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Sting, Jeff Buckley, Richard Ashcroft, Sheryl Crow..................list just goes on and on and on...................the only music that I really don't like too much is Jazz :shrug:

Aunty Em

I like a very wide range of music from Mozart to Black Sabbath and beyond... just depends what mood I'm in...

At the moment I'm listening to Torniquet - Evanesence

BeardofPants

tonks said:
elton john sings two of my favorite songs, "i guess that's why they call it the blues" and "tiny dancer". i am a huge simon and garfunkel fan and apparently they are getting back together! yupyup.

Tiny Dancer is a fantastic song. It's songs like that that make you realise why John Lennon thought he was a genius.

I love all genres pretty much. A little bit of everything. Rock, Classical, Country, Folk, whatever. From Beatles, to Beethoven, to Bob Dylan. My favourites are: Beatles, Pink Floyd, Mozart, Kraftwerk, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Led Zep, John Cale, Lou Reed, Neil Young, Johnny Cash... ah, I have too many favourites!

Cirdan

I only listen to Tool and Bach.

Just not sure why I have 500 CDs (and an embarassing number of MP3s).

Should I...... list them?:beardbng: