• Other: South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Europe

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other: Asia

• Other: Africa

• Qeubecois (<--- my condolences to you)

• Total voters
Originally posted by Anakin
Okay, technically, Quebecois is Canadian... even though according to the referendum of '96 about 49% wanted to leave Canada...

Yeah I heard that. Canada is cool. France is crap. I don't get it. ?(

And what's the whole Celine Dion-worship thing about?! Met 4 plus belles femmes du Quebec on my gap year and they all had a very unhealthy obsession with her. Euurgh! :sick:

MuFu.

The French can be some rude people, that's for sure. I toured a dozen or so countries in Europe, and only the French had any kind of attitude... there's just this air of arrogance they have (next was the British... :D).

I have been to France more than 25 times or so...holidays of 3+ weeks, most of the times.
I found out that most arrogant French live it big cities, like Paris, Nice, Marseille, Toulouse...etc.

The people in the smaller villages are as kind as they come :)
They're really friendly, far more friendly than most Dutch people.
Yeah, that's where I come from, The Netherlands.
I'm proud of it! We're arrogant, we make a lot of money, have a great social security system but are the greatest idiots in the world: 1/8th of the entire population [not only the working population] is getting paid by the government because they are unable to work or simply don't WANT to work.

Allright, I'll quit already :D

I lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for three years. Nice place, friendly people, but terribly hot. I drove around to JB, Georgetown, Penang, and that town on the east coast (forgot the name). Great beaches, and Lankawi is an excellent resort. I really recommend Malaysia. :)

Sorry, didn't have time to visit Sarawan or Sarawok. (check spelling heh)

"I used to be a stuck-up white boy, fakin' the funk. Bump dat. I ain't bullshittin' on Front Street no mo', thanks to the Wake-Up Crew's Ebonics Language Lesson."

I'm American, my heart and soul, but I'm....
British, French, German, Czech, Polish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Irish, Scottish, and Russian.

I'm a tricked-out little whitey hard-ass from Chi-town...

We have a word for that back here in the slums (ok not really, I live in a northwest suburb of Chicago, Illinois, USA)....I'm known as a mutt by most of my friends, lol!

Hmmm, i'm ethnically.......i don't care :D :D

Might be similar to DuronKiller ;) but with different countries, for sure i have this ones:
Spanish, Portuguese, French and native mexican.

Come to think about it, some people might say they're completely spanish, but how pure is "pure spanish" ??

I voted American, but I've been persuaded to change my affiliation to British :D

I am pure American. No Italian, French, African, Female/Male, etc.

The only ones who truly have the right to call themselves (hyphenated)-Americans are the ones who took the journey from elsewhere &amp; became naturalized citizens.

Back