What song are you currently listening to?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Playing in WinAmp at the moment:

Godsmack - Awake

Loud music, because I just attached my speakers after having them lay around for 2 weeks or so, being to lazy to attach them :D

Enjoying 5.1 DTS very soon, when watching my LOTR DVD! :headbang:

Oh, now playing Pearl Jam - Alive...replying takes so long sometimes with me :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am listening ot music through the speaker of my phone. It's 97.3 Easy Rock for anyone living near the GTA. Currently is "Show me the meaning of being lonely" by the Backstreet Boys

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Right now I'm going through my Barenaked Ladies file, but earlier though, Justin was introducing me to the joy of Jamaican reggae/rap something :eek4: I desperately needed to hear Barenaked Ladies to make things all right with the world again! :eek5:

Psycho

:lol:

Currently playing: Cradle of Filth - The Rape and Ruin of Angels

...try to beat that when it comes to loudness ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am listening to a song that says "You love me more in a minute than anyone could in a lifetime". I like this song.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Yeah, I was talking to you, Psycho! But Nicole replies so fast I can't get through anymore :D

Her song is, well...really different from what you are listening to :D And I don't think AC would do the trick :D :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
"..I recentely flashed my BIOS so I could increase the FSB and the PCI Bus resulting in a overall increase of FLOPS and CPU speed. My MEM is set on CAS 2 also increasing the FLOPS in my RIG."

ok, I'm talking BS :bs:
I'll quit :D

Psycho

I just bought a new computer which ran twice the speed of shadowfax's interesting sounding bullshit :p

Psycho

Tsk tsk, you should know that a 200 Mhz isn't two times as fast as a 100 Mhz, it's faster than that. The same goes for, let's take two random numbers, 1.2 and 1.8 Ghz :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
In MHz maybe....but my AMD can do more cycles than your P4 :headbang:

O wait, I have the crappy old version....

I hate you.