What spiders are good for ..

nalani

well, seeing the Spiders enjoying all these old threads is making me go back and read them ... good times ;)

Takes me a while to keep up with all in here so I guess I like these kind of spiders.....Its the ones that crawl that freak me out!

chatty kathy said:
Takes me a while to keep up with all in here so I guess I like these kind of spiders.....Its the ones that crawl that freak me out!

You mean these?

spider-1.gif

solpugid3.jpg

I prefer these as spider controllers..more fun-factor.
Personally...I like spiders. they get rid of more obnoxious bugs.

my cats do nother about spiders...or mice....but they love voles, and anoles, and birds, and frogs....love them so much they bring them to me...iddn't it sweet?

tonks said:
my cats do nother about spiders...or mice....but they love voles, and anoles, and birds, and frogs....love them so much they bring them to me...iddn't it sweet?

The cat on the left (Seven) kills birds, hamsters, ants and spiders. The one on the right (Tarzan) kills flies, spiders, grasshoppers and anything that moves fast or high up.

Between the two of them...I rarely see bugs in my house unless they're being chewed or living the last few seconds of their futile lives. ;)

the dog will chase any flying insect around the house till he catches it. he's been known to eat spiders and other crawlies too.

Spiders have always freaked me out. But they're good for my garden and house plants so I let a few hang around.

The ones I really hate are the white spiders that always seem to get inside my car.

spiders are welcome in my house, as long as they aren't big and ugly, and they stay more than five feet from my bed. anything inside that range is dead.

They eat bad bugs that might cause damage to my plants. Those are plain old spiders. But spider mites on the other hand are extremely harmful, and can kill a plant before you realize they're there. They're teeny tiny things that can barely be seen with the human eye. I currently have one orchid that has them.

Back