What was the most important day on your life so far?

Jeslek

Banned
Yeah, this is simliar to Cleveland's thread, which was very interesting to me.

Of course, please don't tell me it is your day of birth. I'm also not really looking for religious answers because a lot of people here are not religious. (I want common ground.)

I will post my answer after I think a bit and go through my journal. I'm predicting a lot of people replying the day they said "I do." :)

my son's birth. it changed the way I look at things & the priorities I set.my marriage was important but we lived together as husband & wife for so long, it was only a formality. my birth wasn't important because I didn't do anything.

Not really looking for religious answers?
Does that mean if ghandi posted that it was the day he was pushed off a train because he was "bleck" that you would disregard his answer? So you only want answers that conform to your beliefs and popular opinion?

Well then ok. Since you're concerned about religous battles i'll assume you have some radical christian or otherwise freaks onboard. I love to flame everyone equally. Does this mean i shouldn't talk about god at all or are their some guidelines i should follow?

Talk all you want. Goto the Real World forum for the serious stuff. Nothing like a good God vs Allah vs the mighty oak vs you're all full of shit joust.

*hopes this isn't classified as religious by LL*
don't remember preciselly the day, but it was the day that i became atheist.

I would have to say the day I quit smoking weed. I made the call to change my life, and I did. Hell, my memories of teenage years are all blurred, I can't even remember my high schools friends names. Since then, I've changed my life considerably, and I can remember shit again. It's quite a feeling.

LastLegionary said:
Don't derail my thread please, start a new one.

really, that was like a big step in my life, it changed my perception of reality, the world and the goals in my life.

I think he was referring to HeXp£Øi±, not to you....look at the times when they were posted :)

I'm still thinking though...

Luis G said:
LastLegionary said:
Don't derail my thread please, start a new one.

really, that was like a big step in my life, it changed my perception of reality, the world and the goals in my life.

Oh Luis, I didn't mean you... Notice we posted the same minute? I didn't even know you posted... :)

BTW I'm still thinking...

Sorry i'll conform.
There's nothing that could possibly compare to the day my daughter was born. Next on the list was the day i quit using drugs. Third would be the day i started using drugs again wohoooo that was fun! and forth when i really decided to quit.

Hm, I'm not married, don't have children, never used drugs, never had to quit, never drinks, never had to quit drinking, never smoked, never had to quit smoking... Its a little difficult.

I'm thinking of my high school graduation right now, but that doesn't quite seem right. I'm also thinking of the day my dad and I got into a brawl with the Mattawas (religious police) in Saudi Arabia without going to a Saudi jail. Oh and the day of my first kiss :) To a girl mind you, that was very memorable.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Sorry i'll conform.
There's nothing that could possibly compare to the day my daughter was born. Next on the list was the day i quit using drugs. Third would be the day i started using drugs again wohoooo that was fun! and forth when i really decided to quit.

i wonder what if the fifth would be the day you use drugs again ;)

Back