what we do baby, without us ...

unclehobart

Magnum PI, LA Law, Hill Street Blues, St Elsewhere, Star Trek TNG as good shows.

Baywatch, Airwolf, MacGyver, Dynasty, Knotts Landing, Knight Rider as bad ones.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
MacGyver bad? :(

i found it pretty amazing as a kid what he could do with a bit of duct tape and a swiss knife ;)

unclehobart

Let me place it on the unclehobart-o-meter from bad to worst:
house fire> Baywatch> double amputation> MTV reality programs> world war 2> Survivor> electrodes on the genitals> Super Bowl halftime shows> the black plague> MacGuyver

Q

He turned kitchen appliances and utensils into weapons one time. What more could you want out of a guy?:headbang:

halamikage

I really miss Perfect Strangers...Cousin Larry and Balki.... :(

They don't make the sitcoms like those anymore. More like its hard to find any sitcoms or dramas, we're drowning in reality tv.

HomeLAN

Bosom Buddies, for God's sake! Tom Hanks is STILL trying to forget that one (although it was a real high point in Peter Scolari's career).

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Night Court ruled. Markie Post used to make me sweat.

I hated the Cosby show, but only because of that drill seargent of a mother. Ahmad's ol' lady...whatsername. Otherwise, it was pretty cool.

I spent most of the 80s in front of a stereo when home, or in search of the alluring and elusive teenage beaver when not at home, so I don't remember much TV from the 80s.