What were you doing...

Just finished sorting out my books... anyone got a home for a couple hundred no longer wanted old books?... and vacumning the cobwebs from around the ceiling... you know those tiny little ones you can't see until you're right under them...

greenfreak said:
Watching XXX. I had to leave, I must have lost 5 points on my IQ just watching for the 1/2 hour I did.
XXX as in rated? :brow: Can you act some out for us?

oh, damn, i knew you meant the one with vin diesel in it. :mope:

Aunty Em said:
It's that bad huh?

I guess if your expectations going in aren't that high, it's not so bad. Kinda like watching one of those "stupid but funny" movies. Or if you're a Vin Diesel lover, it could be good. I didn't pay to rent it or anything so I wasn't all that miffed about it. :)

PrincessLissa said:
Posting in mt live journal and wondering why the hell my back hurts so bad.

Instead of cramps, I get backaches "that time of month". Doing a lot of walking on concrete does that to me too.

Aunty Em said:
... and vacumning the cobwebs from around the ceiling... you know those tiny little ones you can't see until you're right under them...

I have ALL my ceilings done in those.... :retard:....

sleeping off a bit of a hangover from my bbq yesterday and microwaving some leftover thai food for breakfast.

Squiggy said:
I have ALL my ceilings done in those.... :retard:....
Yeah, I could have left it but the gothic look is out this year.... :D

15 minutes ago I put some jambalaya in the microwave and... hey, I haven't eaten it yet! :licklips:

Back