What were you doing...

listening to my answering machine.
posted my resume on monster.com last night and got 3 very long-winded appeals to call back for an interview.

Spot said:
listening to my answering machine.
posted my resume on monster.com last night and got 3 very long-winded appeals to call back for an interview.

Can I borrow your resume when you're done? :retard:

I got a lot of calls at first but most were from temp or placement agencies. I found you have to look for the jobs yourself with Monster, they don't always come to you. But that is how I found this job.

I was jumping up and down in sheer joy cause a puppy peed on weeks old newspaper :retard:

greenfreak said:
I got a lot of calls at first but most were from temp or placement agencies. I found you have to look for the jobs yourself with Monster, they don't always come to you. But that is how I found this job.

i saw an interesting job posting, so i sent the resume off.
as for the phone calls.....temp agencies. i could have sworn i clicked the "keep my resume private" box.

Can I borrow your resume when you're done?

sure...why not... :lol2:

I was jumping up and down in sheer joy cause a puppy peed on weeks old newspaper
:bgtup:

greenfreak said:
I think we need picture updates on the pups. How many do you have left now?
ooooooh only 2 little boys now...and they're both going over the weekend, their new owners take them for visitations a couple hours every day or two, but I still get the grunt work for now :lol:

I'll be sure and take some pics before they go :)

greenfreak said:
Awwww, no more puppies??? :( Daisy's going to need some extra lovin this weekend.

Are you getting her fixed?
she is getting sooooooo sick of them but it serves her right for being such a floozy :lol:

She won't be too alone, all but one will be right here in the complex, and she knows exactly which houses, when she "escapes" the neighbours tell me she goes around and sniffs all the doors where her pups live :D

I'm gonna go and get her a huge thick bone to keep her amused for the weekend I think.

Leslie said:
she is getting sooooooo sick of them but it serves her right for being such a floozy :lol:

She won't be too alone, all but one will be right here in the complex, and she knows exactly which houses, when she "escapes" the neighbours tell me she goes around and sniffs all the doors where her pups live :D

I'm gonna go and get her a huge thick bone to keep her amused for the weekend I think.

Awww, that's so sweet. That's nice that she'll have her family closeby. :)

If "here" means OTC: I was surfing elsewhere. Before that again, I was imagining Hugh Jackman in the nude.

Hmm. Think I'll go back to Hugh..

Back