What would you do for a Klondike bar

Mountain Dew was created just a few miles from here, near Johnson City TN.

We don't want a bunch of hopped up caffeine crazy Cannucks afoot.

*is Mountain Dew addict*

Probably only because there in no French Translation,I know I can buy it here :p
You can buy it here now...but 10 years ago, that was a whole other story. Hell, I hate the whole "IT MUST BE BILINGUAL OR WE DON"T CARRY IT HERE" bullshit that stops half the damn products/movies etc from coming into Quebec. :rolleyes:

You can buy it here now...but 10 years ago, that was a whole other story. Hell, I hate the whole "IT MUST BE BILINGUAL OR WE DON"T CARRY IT HERE" bullshit that stops half the damn products/movies etc from coming into Quebec. :rolleyes:

Petition the government to use the predominant Native American language at the time of settlement. After all...your ancestors were there first, right? :D

Klondike bar?

??

I thought it might be some hardcore German Dyke bar?

... er, *ahem* ... i was just passing ..you know ..and curious ... :D

:bolt: :bgpimp:

Klondike bar?

??

I thought it might be some hardcore German Dyke bar?

... er, *ahem* ... i was just passing ..you know ..and curious ... :D

:bolt: :bgpimp:

Fair to good vanilla ice cream (well, thaey make other flavors now but only heathens eat them) covered in chocolate. No stick. Messy but good.

Wikipedia

Beat me to it, dincha T.

With regards to the mountain dew...any "light" pop (ie. not brown) can NOT contain caffeine in canada, it's a packaging law. Makes it easy for people to know for sure that they're not consuming caffeine.

With regards to the mountain dew...any "light" pop (ie. not brown) can NOT contain caffeine in canada, it's a packaging law. Makes it easy for people to know for sure that they're not consuming caffeine.

We have this thing in the states called reading....

Back