What would you do?

SouthernN'Proud said:
What a surprise.

If I'm ever up that way and need some cash, I now know which house to pick at least.

well if you where up here, you would be un-armed too...like everyone else around me, but we still know how to deal with those who break and enter, it's just more personal our way.

well if you where up here, you would be un-armed too...like everyone else around me

Of course. Because criminals are famous for following the rules. That's why folks who hate guns never win...they honestly expect Charlie Manson to play fair.

SouthernN'Proud said:
That's why folks who hate guns never win...they honestly expect Charlie Manson to play fair.

How about Ted Bundy? Or the cripes?

Only the law abiding citizens would turn in the firearms...The gun contol that I half way aprove of is what Switzerland had at one time. After serving in the Army and during a discharge the vet is given a choice in what to take with him/her home. The rifle or the side arm. Then every once in a while on a regular basis the person needs to be recertified with the firearm...

Tell the person no, slam the door in their face, and then call the police and tell the local law enforcement what happened.

Back