What would you rather have?

What would you rather have for eternity? (read below)

• Everything material thing I could want (money, gold, property, etc.)

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Eternal happiness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As many women/guys as I want, the way I want them, without a guilty conscience

• Wisdom, intelligence, knowledge -- to always know what to do and how to handle a situation

• Strength, stamina, constitution -- physical attributes, handsomeness, big "attributes"

• Food, drink, whenever I need, how much I want, without getting full or fat

• Friendship

• Power -- I want to rule the world my way, because I know what is best

• World peace (hehe)

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
OK you are immortal, but not almighty. Sort of like Highlander on earth, except nothing will kill you, period. What would you want?

As corny as it may sound, I voted friendship. :)

There's not much point in eternal happiness, all the material things in the world, eternal wisdom/intelligence/etc if you have nobody to share it with.

I voted eternal happiness, because to get that, you need things which make you happy all those years, which in my case means friendship... thus I actually managed to vote for two options by selection one :headbang:

Women, lots and lots of women. Never get bored that way, and I can make friends on my own.

peace, for myself and others.

i'd hate to live for eternity, i'd rather be dead and at peace.

Wisdom, Intel, Knowledge. With eternal smarts I can rustle up all of the women, friends, and cash I ever dreamed of. It seems to deny happiness though... oh well. I wouldn't miss something I've never known.

ris said:
i'd hate to live for eternity, i'd rather be dead and at peace.
Yes well, likewise, but this isn't a question if you want to be immortal or not... :) I added World Peace btw, just for you :p

world peace infers some 60s loony hand holding thing, not quite what i meant. i'm just grumpy :)

i voted eternal happines as thats what i would want just something i enjoy. also id like world peace,and also the as many women goes under eternal happiness as well. but id only want one that i love and care for and have her feel the same. no need for material possesions. and world peace would be happiness and friendship as well.

I guess only Ms. America candidates would vote for World Peace :D

Ever seen those answers when they are questioned? They answer World Peace one by one :D
Great :D

Yeah, hi, I'm Mr. America, buffest dude in all, and I want World War, nukes, lots of guns, explosions, TNT, grenades, and want to blow up a part of the world. I also want bigger SUVs, cut all pollution controls, and fuck up the environment as much as possible.
:rofl2: Imagine saying something like that at Mr. America or Mr. Universe, the judges will be surprised.

LastLegionary said:
Yeah, hi, I'm Mr. America, buffest dude in all, and I want World War, nukes, lots of guns, explosions, TNT, grenades, and want to blow up a part of the world. I also want bigger SUVs, cut all pollution controls, and fuck up the environment as much as possible.
:rofl2: Imagine saying something like that at Mr. America or Mr. Universe, the judges will be surprised.
The truth hurts :beardbng:

Friendship.

Nice to see most people here voted along those lines.

That's why we're all here, isn't it...?

Oh, and to take the piss as well, of course ;)

unclehobart said:
Wisdom, Intel, Knowledge. With eternal smarts I can rustle up all of the women, friends, and cash I ever dreamed of. It seems to deny happiness though... oh well. I wouldn't miss something I've never known.

my thoughts preciselly.

if i'm able to handle any situation, i will get friends, money and girls. :headbang:

Wow, I have to admit I'm surprised by these answers!

How could it be anything but happiness?

(No, seriously, I want to know cos there could be something I'm missing...)

Scanty said:
Wow, I have to admit I'm surprised by these answers!

How could it be anything but happiness?

(No, seriously, I want to know cos there could be something I'm missing...)
If you are only after happiness, well, lots of things can make you happy, from sex, food, driving a car, climbing a mountain, etc. But, friendship is more than that, its FRIENDSHIP :D At least that is what I feel... I don't want to be happy all the time, I want to cry sometimes, be sad, be excited, be fearful, etc. :D

Back