Whats in a name

cause it is the internet and we are technically strangers as we never met(most of us some of us know each other IRL)

You know, once my post-grad program is over, me and the BF are considering moving to San Fran.... Guess I'll wait 'til then. :p

Celia:
You are a quick study, and can be self-taught. Your curiosity can get the best of you, but you must learn to concentrate. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life.

Middle:
You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You have many diversified interests. You have a need to be up front. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You have a need to be up front.

Last:
You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You have a need to be up front. You have high aspirations and a cheery disposition. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You can easily detach from people and situations. You enjoy unconventional friends. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You need to learn faith in place of fear. You need to learn flexibility. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

Hmmm, makes ya think dunnit...

Inkara1 said:
Why are so many people secretive about their last names?

I think most of the members are not affraid to giving their real names to other members, is the whole internet that they are affraid of.

I've never made a secret of my name, and I'm still as yet to have any problems arise from it. I don't post my account, social security or credit card numbers, though.

Camelyn said:
Patricia:
Feels that she has perfect confidence in her mental abilities, it's her judgement that falls out of whack all the time :D

PAtricia?!? I've known you for how many years now and I never knew that you even had a middle-name, much less that it was Patricia!!!??!

Damn! The things you learn online!

Nathan:

You tend to be critical of yourself, not always expressing your true desires. You have an interest in health and health matters. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have a need to be up front. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr.

wrong :rolleyes:

James:

You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You have a need to be up front. You are always involved with projects and things to do. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen.

partly right? :shrug:

Last name:

You are always involved with projects and things to do. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

Why is it repeating? I didn't make a typo in that quote. That's what came up on the site. Even so, the last name one is most correct, if still a little off.

Back