What's on your desktop?

My 486sx25 laptop running W95 is just plain zippy. All depends on what crap you're loading. Keep it clean.

well yeah...anything pre-xp is a whole different story.
I was speaking strictly xp. ;)

To me each OS has a minimum range in which it operates efficiently.:nerd:

MY desktop is full, any new icons aren't even on the screen...I have to try to organize it this weekend.

Clipboard03.jpg

The reason the icons are so small is that it's QXGA - 2048x1536- resized for 56k lovin'
Picture is taken by me in southern Vermont about two weeks ago.

This is what I've had for awhile now. I've changed it a few times, but kept coming back to this one. The ones I usually have up tend to have less clothing. I have to clean up my whole computer. There's a lot of junk left by my brother and his friends from before they moved out.
currentdesk.jpg

This is what I've had for awhile now. I've changed it a few times, but kept coming back to this one. The ones I usually have up tend to have less clothing. I have to clean up my whole computer. There's a lot of junk left by my brother and his friends from before they moved out.
*snip*
Yep, she definitely wants you...

I usually dump the icons on the start menu. I just keep the ones I use all the time on the desktop.

It's a MAC...no 'start' menu to speak of...justa quick-launch bar on the left. Everything on the right of the screen is programs. I've got 4 folders. (Projects, To be burned, Tempo, and Quote requests). Basically...stuff that I touch daily. :shrug:

Pikes peak over the Garden of the Gods here, and the streets of Montreal at work. Perhaps screenshots will appear later.

I'm still using a pic of my BF with pigtails, a surly look, and a brewskie. The background behind the pic and icons looks like a brick wall.

It's a MAC...no 'start' menu to speak of...justa quick-launch bar on the left. Everything on the right of the screen is programs. I've got 4 folders. (Projects, To be burned, Tempo, and Quote requests). Basically...stuff that I touch daily. :shrug:
I have a mac and I just use spotlight for everything. Saves cluttering up the desktop - I hate clutter.

Back