What's wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
He shouldn't even be allowed in after this.

Suggesting someone accidently shoot themselves.

A lot worse than that raging about lib/con labeling a short while back.

Try PMing Leslie...she'll stomp on his nutz. ;)

You might consider for a moment that Winky used to use the reputation system to tell me to kill myself. That went on for years before I even complained. It doesn't make what I said about Winky right, but I think it makes it understandable. I'm gonna attempt to ignore his bullshit from now on, but I will not feel bad about not putting up with his bullshit.

Go ahead and report it, I was out of line, and I apologize to those who were offended, but please look at both sides. He just got done telling me I'm scum and thaty friend should be executed. There is an ignore feature, please use it if you need to.

Dave

No, I'm not going to use the ignore button. All that does is let you get away with whatever nonsense you feel like posting.

Regardless, I apologize, and yes I was way out of line. Apologize to everyone save for Winky. What more can I do, other than ignoring his childish taunting in the future?

I'm sorry that some of you seem to believe that recovered addicts are beyond redemption, because so long as we remain clean and sober it simply isn't true. I didn't have to tell you guys about my sketchy past, but having recovered my life, I have no regrets, and consider my past an asset, because one of the joys of my life is helping newcomers to AA and NA to find recovery

Winky

The fact that you are openly operating with a fallacious account
shows that you can do ANYTHING you want here without
consequence.
Truly sad but then I’d imagine your life is like that…
Have fun.

Winky, this is the last thing I intend to EVER say to you. Not entirely sure I can stop you from provoking me but I am going to give it my best. When you got banned for writing feedbacks and PMs to me asking me to commit suicide, and I saw you unbanned shortly later, it pissed me off. That is how and why randomJACKASS was "born". Now, I have admitted who I am, so there is nothing at all fictitious about it.

I am who I am, here or in real life, no different. The only real difference is it is easier to "go off" on someone here than in real life. In real life you tend to make enemies fast, that can actually have a negative effect on your life, and get thrown in jail, so I am much more polite. I wasn't in the past but I am now. I know I come off much harsher on here than I actually am, but everything I say here about my life is the real deal, nothing fake.

So anyone who doesn't like me is free not to and I don't normally take it too seriously....

Goodbye Winky, please stay our of my life, don't say anything to me, about me....NOTHING. Pretend I don't exist please, but regardless I intend to do so regarding you.

Have a good life, I mean it sincerely.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
No, I'm not going to use the ignore button. All that does is let you get away with whatever nonsense you feel like posting.

If he keeps imploding, you won't have to wait much longer...

Here come da judge, here come da judge...:smash:

ResearchMonkey

So anyone who doesn't like me is free not to and I don't normally take it too seriously....
I like you Marky-mark, we just have some conflicting ideaologies in a big way.

IRL, I would love to have the opportunity to hang out with you and carve you into wood.

You are a lulzcow that milks itself.

captphoto12547491551342.jpg

Cerise

Known to history as "The Scarface Incident."

I knew the other day it wouldn't turn out good. :rolleyes:

300pxtrainwreckatmontpa.jpg

Winky

Dave, he gets away with anything
ban his fallacious account and all subsequent
aliases’ till he leaves for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.