What's your element?

"Your element is Water. You are a deep person and a good communicator. Incredibably loving and loyal when your trust is gained and you are fairly mature.
Mysterious to the utmost, water is in everything. One can be an Ocean or a river but nobody truly knows you."

I'm happy as long as this isn't my element:

c441798a.jpg

I'm surprising myself today. First I was Papa Smurf and now I'm Earth. Yay, very grounded & all - if only I could find the time to put a condom on me pecker :rolleyes:

AlphaTroll said:
I'm surprising myself today. First I was Papa Smurf and now I'm Earth. Yay, very grounded & all - if only I could find the time to put a condom on me pecker :rolleyes:

Typical. Give a woman a penis once, an she thinks it's for keeps.

Oh, I was referring to the reason why Oz & I got banned from another site - we got the boot for lamenting the fact that there is only on Papa Smurf and one Mama Smurf, but about 10 000 of the little blue critters. So clearly Papa & Mama had never heard of Durex ;)

Your element is Fire. Wild and free. Your emotions lead you everywhere. You are a very passionate person, though sometimes forceful and destructive you have a goal in life, even if that goal is just to make it another day. Fire consumes and purifys, it also protects. There is always caution with fire because once it is started on something there is no telling how much it can destroy. Fire people have the same tendency when mad you could be a candle burning but if someone tips you over

odd. i thought id be water.

Back