Whats your ringtone(s)?

This thread has inspired me to change 2 of my 3 ringtones.
Rob ~ You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate
Main tone ~ Coming Undone By Korn

super mario brothers theme song, spider pig, kyle's mom is a b!tch, plus various generic ones...

Little piece of info...by singing the Mario Brothers song in your head you can get any other song out of your head and the mario brother song won't stay stuck there forever like some others.

my main ring tone is helena by the misfits... but the ringtone just has the "why don't you love me anyway" part that repeats. i bought it because i thought it would have the "if i cut off your arms, and i cut off your legs, would you still love me?" part... but it doesn't. (it, like many misfits songs, is based on a movie... this one's based on Boxing Helena)

and i have "london bridge" by fergie for my mom.... long story, but basically she stayed up late at night rubberstamping and watching vh1... and kind of learned the dance in the video (which i've never seen)

i also have "little miss scare-all/black no. 1" by type o negative, but i don't feel right using it ever since i un-blacked my hair, for some reason. (the black no. 1 part of the title refers to hairdye).

I have several, actually ...

"I'm Yours", Jason Mraz, for one person in particular
"Rehab", Any Winehouse, for the Bitter Jagged Little Pills
"Good Girl Gone Bad", Rhianna, for coworkers at one place
"The Way I Are", Timabaland, for coworkers at another place
"Amber", 311, for the Nakas
"Thnks Fr Th Mmrs", Fall Out Boy & "What I've Done", Linkin Park, for people I don't wanna answer
"Remind Me" (the Geico.com commercial song) for everyone else

I have several, actually ...

"I'm Yours", Jason Mraz, for one person in particular
"Rehab", Any Winehouse, for the Bitter Jagged Little Pills
"Good Girl Gone Bad", Rhianna, for coworkers at one place
"The Way I Are", Timabaland, for coworkers at another place
"Amber", 311, for the Nakas
"Thnks Fr Th Mmrs", Fall Out Boy & "What I've Done", Linkin Park, for people I don't wanna answer
"Remind Me" (the Geico.com commercial song) for everyone else

For the record....I've never heard a single song there.

The only one I've heard is Remind Me... it got stuck in my head from the GEICO commercial so I downloaded it.

I have studied chemical dependency counseling, have experience in the field. Amy Winehouse's lyrics are textbook chronic co-dependency.

So Korn was sounding a wee funny from my phones wee speaker (but it sounds great with the headphones on) so I changed it to The Immigrant Song by Zeppelin.

I just downloaded "Give it to me" by timberland..I think i'll use it for my girlfriends (it's the part that talks about dancing and having the boys watch...)

Back