• Usually

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Not really

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Eh? Biking?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I live in Canada and I had a CAT scan.

I always wear a helmut and my kids are not allowed to ride without one as well. I don't care how it looks or feels. I also wear a seatbelt.

Spirit said:
I live in Canada and I had a CAT scan.

I always wear a helmut and my kids are not allowed to ride without one as well. I don't care how it looks or feels. I also wear a seatbelt.

Actually I rarely cycle, it isn't safe on our roads and cycle paths are few and far between. Katie always wears a helmet on her special trike, but again doesn't cycle much because of her heart condition.

Seatbelts here are compulsory and having put back together a few faces of people who didn't wear one, even if it weren't I would still wear it. And having been thrown on my face in a couple of motorcycle accidents I wouldn't dream of riding without a full-face helmet.

i rarely wear a helmet, although i really should considering some of the places i get myself to. same goes for climbing too, i don't even own a brain bucket for that :eek:

When I ride my 21 speed Jazz offroader, I don't wear a helmet, elbow pads, wrist gards, shin gards, spandex shorts with butt pads, neon shirt, reflective socks, rear view mirrors, high altitude respirator, seat vibrator or jock strap either, but I still manage to have a fun time anyhows.

Damn! One asks, "how can that be possible"?;)

Squiggy said:
I invented the inline skate in 1964 and everyone laughed at me so I abandoned the idea.... :mope:

If you have pics and a patent, you'll be a rich man...

BTW...Al Gore helped invent DARPANET. ;)

Wish I did...I was 13 and it was a matter of tinkering in the garage...no permanent drawings, just doodles & sketches:(

BTW...Current DoD regulations require all armed forces members to wear an ANSI approved bicycle helmet when biking.

I wear a helmet when biking. I enjoy being safe. If I am only going a short distance and can't find it I may go without it but not often.

I also wear a helmet while snowmobiling. That is an ALWAYS though. If I can't find the helmet i don't go. If I wasn't wearing a helmet last week when i was on snowmobile I wouldn't be posting this now because i would be dead.

Back