When I grow up...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
OK...Think back to when you were...lets go with 10. Before you were corrupted by all those evil hormones and the thoughts that they forced upon you. What did you want to be when you grew up? Feel free to offer little or no explaination for your choices...:D

taller. failed.
fighter pilot (who doesn't?). failed.
dive instructor for a few years...still working on it.
god knows what the hell after that...

Squiggy said:
OK...Think back to when you were...lets go with 10. Before you were corrupted by all those evil hormones and the thoughts that they forced upon you. What did you want to be when you grew up? Feel free to offer little or no explaination for your choices...:D

I'll have to go back when i was 6 for that :D

At that age i wanted to be:
Astronaut
Cop
Fireman

Squiggy said:
:lloyd: Good choice! Did you succeed?

Luckily I did! :D If only I'd plowed my ambition into something a little more beneficial..............like a racing car driver or summit :cool2:

Physicist/Astronomer
I was really immature then though and didn't realize that you couldn't have a life if you wanted to succeed at those professions.

Astronaut. Held on to that one till I applied for Air Force ROTC in college, when I realized there was a minimum height requirement that a stubby little fucker like me didn't meet. I didn't need the ROTC since I was on a full scholarship, so I told them to fuck off, then never finished college.

older. iwanted to be able to do more stuff without everyone telling me what to do. and i think that was when I wanted to be a doctor

Back