When the hell...

ChristPuncher said:
because he has a large postcount he should be allowed to hijack any and all threads? wow thats cool....

This OTC... posts evolve.......... sometimes even on their own! :eek: :)

the Troll said:
because he has a large postcount he should be allowed to hijack any and all threads? wow thats cool....

Just like you huh, this thread was about verbage not your inane sense of justice.

Gonz said:
the Troll said:

Just like you huh, this thread was about verbage not your inane sense of justice.

Its ok, he is now safely locked away in KK courtesy of fury :nono:

no.. He was locked away because a half dozen people were screaming for his blood because he was trolling and directly insulting in an overly agressive manner. Fury was just the one to throw the switch. Heck ... his fate was almost decided after a mere 5 posts. We let him go to 30ish as a matter of 'lets see where this goes' ... and he blew it. He hasn't been banned. Hes just getting a probationary isolation until we can ascertain if he is capable of being slightly calmer and slightly more polite.

It was the first letter of a sentence. Its a paradox between the regemented rules of capitalization and the lowercase nature of his user name. I opted for the more basic rules of grammar in this instance. Who knows? Its usage may have been wrong. Perhaps it should have been done as (F)ury*

*although his name is standardly reported in lower case format, it is the start of a new sentence and is being capitalized to adhere to the more ingrained rules of grammar. Apologies to the aforementioned maligned user.

:lol:

*thinking you're the teacher in Peanuts and I'm Peppermint Patty not understanding one word you're saying*

I get that a lot. :D Its worse in person. I prattle on like a broken thesaurus spewing out repetitious vexations and gilded verbosity in a Herculean manner.

You should see me when im drunk and only speak in 3rd person metaphors.

unclehobart said:
It was the first letter of a sentence. Its a paradox between the regemented rules of capitalization and the lowercase nature of his user name. I opted for the more basic rules of grammar in this instance. Who knows? Its usage may have been wrong. Perhaps it should have been done as (F)ury*
No it is right. :) First letter of a sentence is always capitalized.

Q said:
Are you the director of english grammar now?
No, but I do know the basic rules of English grammar. Unlike you it seems... You forgot to capitalize the "E" in English.

And I'm merely agreeing with unclehobart.

I do remember Dennis saying at one point that people who don't capitalize the starting points in sentences irritate him to no end. This makes it a double paradox. The only solution is to hardwire my psyche to make sure that I never ever put his unsername at the head of a line. What a pain...

However, fury has made a point of letting people know he does not like the "f" capatalized.
Judging from your posts you don't know the basic rules quite often.

Back