• Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

• Other

• Total voters

Jon

I'm currently in Manchester (think Manchester United, the apparently world-famous Curry Mile in Rusholme (2 mins down the road from me :D), and the newly-released UK film, 24 Hour Party People), but I'm originally from Sheffield (think steel, that oh-so-accurate-portrayal of a film, The Full Monty, and the world-famous super club, GateCrasher)

I'm apparently English with Welsh tendencies, my uncle's Canadian (lives in Ottawa), and my stepdad's South African... :)

Anyone else care to elaborate on their origins?

MuFu

I was born in Surrey, England and now live in lovely Buckinghamshire. So by all accounts, I'm one motherfuckin' posh bastardo. :D

:headbang:

MuFu.

Jon

Hey Shadowfax

Hey Shadowfax, you heard of a Dutch football player called Wim Jonk? If so, could you tell me who he plays for now? He did play for my team, Sheffield Wednesday, until a couple of seasons ago.

Thanks, mate :)

ris

rl, wim jonk retired at the end of the 2001 season with a groin injury. link :)

wednesday fan, eh? looks like we're playing you next season :rolleyes:, unless we can beat liverpool and sunderland lose. do you like david johnson?

Kitty On Crack

I be from the crack corner....also known as hell.....and some of the more crazed ones call it Canada....but don't believe em...it's actually hell.....