Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?

Gotholic

Where do you think you will be working/doing/living? Also, where would you like to be in that time...?

Right about where I am now. Kids a little older, me making more money, but basically the same.

i dont have the slightest idea where i'll be in 5 years.
if you had asked me that 5 years ago, my answer would have been completly wrong.

working as a criminal psychologist. I am hoping to be in Montgomery County, Maryland but I do not see where I will be working

Do you notice the younger you are, the more you hypothesize on where you will be in 1, 5, 10 years?

In 5 years, I'll almost be 40. :eek5:

I hope to be settled in a house, with lots of animals, a beautiful garden, and my family visiting often.

Yep. Until the past couple of years, there were still major changes in career status, family situation, savings levels, etc. to be planned, but I'm 36 now. Most of those have occurred, now it's just keeping up with it all.

greenfreak said:
Do you notice the younger you are, the more you hypothesize on where you will be in 1, 5, 10 years?

In 5 years, I'll almost be 40. :eek5:

I hope to be settled in a house, with lots of animals, a beautiful garden, and my family visiting often.

Yeah, and I really have no idea where will I be. :confuse3:

I think I'll be right where I am, probably doing this same job, with a step-daughter dating everything that moves and driving me crazy. :swing:

I hope to be right where I am, doing a similar but different job, with a house more completely repaired and a freezer full of fish I caught the week before. I'm easy to please.

5 years ago, I was just out of the hospital, and still learning to try
to walk again, which the docs all said I may never do. :confused:
I don't know if you'd call what I do walking, but I get around. :D

I can tell you what I won't be doing.
I won't be drinking and driving. :blank:

I dunno what I'll be doing...I am pretty sure I'll be holding a Bacholar of Engineering in Civil Engineering...unless something MAJOR changes in the next year. Hopefully I'll be preparing to write my P.Eng exam (need 4 years work experience before writing).

In 5 years I hope to be remarried, have at least one child, maybe even be a stay at home mom if possible, living in quebec or another province.

A father of two, new house, trying desperatly to keep my own business afloat in an independant Quebec.

Posting on whatever site replaces this one and bitching about...my two kids, my new house,keeping my own business apart, and the president of Quebec. :D

MrBishop said:
A father of two, new house, trying desperatly to keep my own business afloat in an independant Quebec.

Posting on whatever site replaces this one and bitching about...my two kids, my new house,keeping my own business apart, and the president of Quebec. :D

Ok, neglecting the fact that Quebec isn't going ANYWHERE...you think Quebec would have a president instead of a prime minister?

Back