Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?

Hopefully traveling the world, working in the States/Europe (dependent on the political climes of the US, I guess). No sprogs for me. ;)

Nixy said:
Ok, neglecting the fact that Quebec isn't going ANYWHERE...you think Quebec would have a president instead of a prime minister?
The Bloq are practically drooling over both the 'scandal' and that Charest isn't exactly loved. Expect another 'seperation' attempt soon.

As for the President thing... calling a leader of a country 'Prime Minister' is an acknowledgment to the link with England and the Monarchy.

If Quebec seperated, they certainly would want to get rid of that bit right away. King/Queen is right out so taht leaves me with "President".

Nixy said:
Ok, neglecting the fact that Quebec isn't going ANYWHERE...you think Quebec would have a president instead of a prime minister?

It's part of the North American Plate and we're slowly drifting Northwest.

Huge said:
Pushing up daisies.

Make it someting good like a free beer tree or something ;)

I'll just be getting vested & wondering if I can stand it any longer.

I thought of it again, in 5 years I want to have my own house and a nice balance in a savings account. That depends solely on me and I'm sure I will accomplish it.

Now, on the other hand, I'd like to have a stable relationship or be married.

Luis G said:
Now, on the other hand, I'd like to have a stable relationship or be married.

:lol: This is priceless. Though I'd like to say it's because of the language difference, it really does make sense. :rofl4:

Gato_Solo said:
:lol: This is priceless. Though I'd like to say it's because of the language difference, it really does make sense. :rofl4:

ok, it must be a language thing, 'cause I just don't get it :confuse3:

Well, I can tell you what I WON'T be doing! Still trying to finish up 3rd year Civ Eng...I'm DONE!!!

SHAZAM!

:nerd:

Back