Where was the reporting on this

Tracing something back to 1864 is lovely. Showing that mistakes were made is great. Proving that things would be so much better (or worse) is pointless since that is not where we are. The war ended with a clear victory. It ended with a clear defeat. It was war. It's now over. We are one, one which is in the midst of splitting in two (or more) pieces, politically & giving the federal authorities even more power. Instead of addressing that, you chose to tell us that things THAT WE CANNOT CHANGE would have been better.

It doesn't matter. It's over.

And they're taking our guns.

Why? Because nobody knows about it. Because we're handing over our lives to them.

Plenty of people know the liberal agenda, Gonz. Plenty of people know about abuses of power in New Orleans.

Peel the onion deeper. What gives those who would deprive us of certain guaranteed rights a leg to stand on? From whence did the erosion begin?

You can do this; i have confidence in you. Now whether you WILL or not remains to be seen, along with other...things...I'm waiting on.

I said 'little', Mitch... I didn't say 'none'. I know that there have been no-mans land incidents, the odd commando raid, and a few captured boats over the years. I would offer an uneducated guess of about 300 deaths over the 50 year span. That qualifies as 'little' in my book so long as artillery shells and napalm aren't being flung back and forth.

Back