Where was the reporting on this

I said 'little', Mitch... I didn't say 'none'. I know that there have been no-mans land incidents, the odd commando raid, and a few captured boats over the years. I would offer an uneducated guess of about 300 deaths over the 50 year span. That qualifies as 'little' in my book so long as artillery shells and napalm aren't being flung back and forth.

Get used to that. You say something and it gets taken to the wildest extreme.

I have been in the pro-firearms debate for more than thirty years and inevitably the antis will take the debate to "So you believe that everyone should be able to have a nuclear bomb?"

I said 'little', Mitch... I didn't say 'none'. I know that there have been no-mans land incidents, the odd commando raid, and a few captured boats over the years. I would offer an uneducated guess of about 300 deaths over the 50 year span. That qualifies as 'little' in my book so long as artillery shells and napalm aren't being flung back and forth.

I was kidding, Rob. Trying to ease the tension a little. Guess I need to learn when to keep my trap sut, eh? ;)

no. I was being tense. Its been a buuuuuuuuusy week. So busy that I couldn't even pop a cold one at the end of the day. 6am-11pm kinda days with not making it home at all and still failing to pick up grocery store staples days.

gag

Back