Where's the redneck

Only semi-bad this time.

Had another attack. Two, actually. Toughed the first one out, but the second sent me to the hospital yesterday. I'm home again, weak, losing weight, cannot eat...dropped 88 pounds so far, only 17 to my target weight.

Only semi-bad this time.

Had another attack. Two, actually. Toughed the first one out, but the second sent me to the hospital yesterday. I'm home again, weak, losing weight, cannot eat...dropped 88 pounds so far, only 17 to my target weight.

Y'know, I can't help but assume that there are better ways to reach that target. ;)

SO...what happens after you hit your target weight? You keep it there and hope for the best?

I actually use the weight loss as comic relief. If I didn't laugh about it I'd cry...

Since the ordeal began, I have lost 88 pounds total. After my body recovers from each attack and I'm able to actually eat I usually gain 3-4 back and maintain there. Losing that much weight is not what I wanted, or at least it wasn't the way I wanted to lose it, but it is a positive side effect in some ways. My muscle tone is kaput though...gonna have to rebuild some. I imagine the pending surgery will take a bunch off as well, so as I recuperate I'll be trying to put as much muscle on as I can.

I go back to Vanderbilt next Friday, and I expect them to schedule which ever procedure it is they decide to do. It all depends on a couple of things totally out of my control. Hopefully I will have the operation by mid-May. Hopefully it will be successful. Anything past that is gravy.

[Homer Simpson]Mmmmm...graaa-aaavy...[/Homer]

Goodluck SNP - um, what kind of attack? Did you have pancreas trouble? Sorry, can't recall.

Any fine road - wishing you good - or better - health! :toast: and a succesful operation!

Hang in there fellow walker of quiet paths and woods.

Sorry to hear of your ills - cheer up! The Rams are in the play-offs!

:bgpimp: (...and if that don't cheer him up ...Nowt will! ;) )

Best, BB

Theres a Station in London called St Pancreas.

- have you considered writing to British rail and complaining?

Seriously though, hope it all improves - sounds painful - and i don't even know the half of it!

Take it easy and look after yourself.

BB

I don't know what to say, but I think it is great that you look at it on the bright side snp.

Only semi-bad this time.

See.

Look, we told you to stop this silliness. No more staying away from OTC. It's bad for your health.

Back