which member has left HWC do you miss most?

VectraP

Luis G said:
Indeed. i'm still using my old p3@500

i will upgrade next year (mainly because of Doom 3)

Luis, Why Don't you keep your puter, and use and XBOX/PSX for games?. Here in England, there was a programme on last night called cybernet, and it was said that only half the power is being used for games on the XBOX, with much better to come. Remember Gran turismo?, it was on the PSX ONE, and blew everything away (and was a big seller). Maybe the XBOX will do it's own "Gran turismo" (not the game, you get the drift I gather) and produce some games that make current ones look bland. :)

equinoxe3d

I'm still using a PII 350, I hope to get a new system this summer. I got nearly $800 put on upgrading the PII so I guess I'll stop :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Ack... she's alive. My god woman some of us thought the rapture took place and we knew our outcome. :headbang: Welcome to the boards.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
VectraP said:
Luis, Why Don't you keep your puter, and use and XBOX/PSX for games?. Here in England, there was a programme on last night called cybernet, and it was said that only half the power is being used for games on the XBOX, with much better to come. Remember Gran turismo?, it was on the PSX ONE, and blew everything away (and was a big seller). Maybe the XBOX will do it's own "Gran turismo" (not the game, you get the drift I gather) and produce some games that make current ones look bland. :)

i have a thing about computer games, i enjoy them more than game boxes.
i spent most of the time in the puter, either surfing the net, programming or making some sort of investigation, so either way i enjoy having a nice top-quality puter, and besides this one is now more than 2 years old. :)

omg, i can't believe i connected that joke, i took a look at a place i hardly look at anymore and a pic that i've wondered about for eons.

unclehobart

Its deeper than that. The pic is actually of me back when I was like 20 in HomeLANs house. I was trying to make his dad laugh. The pic was first sent in so I could make it my av... but it was hijacked into becoming Wierd Boys piccy.

ris

VectraP said:
Double post.....but can't see the delete button????? or have i misse something?

nope, this board is having some real fun right now with double posts and repeated post-enries [3+ times even]. if you ask nicely, or flutter your eyelashes, then justin or luis will probly delete the dubble for you :)

greenfreak

unclehobart said:
Its deeper than that. The pic is actually of me back when I was like 20 in HomeLANs house. I was trying to make his dad laugh. The pic was first sent in so I could make it my av... but it was hijacked into becoming Wierd Boys piccy.

:eek: You TOLD!!

I thought you were sworn to secrecy... I guess it really doesn't matter much anymore, huh? :D

unclehobart

greenfreak said:
unclehobart said:

:eek: You TOLD!!

I thought you were sworn to secrecy... I guess it really doesn't matter much anymore, huh? :D
Secrecy and loyalties went out the window the day I resigned... although there are some juicy things that honorbound to quiet.