which member has left HWC do you miss most?

zoom

those guys early on at CCO who new a shitload about watercooling and Pelts were cool and I really learned a lot from them, but they became "cliquish" after a while. went to the site they put up, but felt like a total noob.

S_Klass always gave really good advice backed up with links.

then there was another guy...I think he was called Rogue_Gunman or something like that...he really liked laying the smack down on people...he was cool too.

on the other hand, there are a few people, specially in the [ahem]administrative[/ahem] ranks who I wish would languish in some AOL forum as they deserve to... :mad:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
that's her :D :D

I used to enjoy reading her posts and her discussions....

MuFu

Originally posted by outside looking in
AER
S_Klass
Outlaw
TNProud2b

Same.

Don't forget VictorP, occupant, krusty (the "old" krusty, hehe...), emc^2. ;)

...and Housen "Hosepipe" Marrowquack. :D

MuFu.

equinoxe3d

AER
Occupant
wdeep (on very moderated dosage)
VictorP

Originally posted by zoom
then there was another guy...I think he was called Rogue_Gunman or something like that...he really liked laying the smack down on people...he was cool too.

He recently made a comeback at HwC so he might as well come here if he sees our sigs :D

markjs

Banned
I still hang at HWC occasionally, I do after all have over 2000 posts there, I miss Rogue Gunman, he and I had some killer arguments, but I knew him on ICQ and he was a very cool guy.

zoom

yeah TNT was cool.

Jeffy was always an interesting read too...specially his catfights with Mole.

...man I miss the OT forum! :(

MuFu

Originally posted by ol' man
I thought TNproud2be was still there from time to time as also uart!

Yeah, not TNT so much though. His all-copper rig is insane! :D

HWC's got some great members still, backed up by a couple of really good Admins. The Hoyle/OneEng exchanges are always good reading. Nice spread of expertise, too.

Shame about Outlaw69 (Penis Size: XXL), I wonder where he is these days. ;) ;) ;)

MuFu.

StuTheWise

Ah yes... the catfights between Jeffy79 and Mole.

In this corner, the hay-throwin', snowmobile ridin', deer killin' farmer from New York.... Jeffy79!!!

In this corner, the cat eatin' moderator from Bankok (makes a hard man humble)... Mole!

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMMMMBLLLE!!! :bash3:

Berserker

I missed kevin930,wdeep and some of the mebers that always hangs around when OT was not banned. Love the jokes and pictures that was posted in there too. I seldom participate in HWC until 2000 where I start to climb the ladder to reach 1000 post I just couldn't stop from there onwards. :cool:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I liked RD_151 a lot..he was the only one who I talked to a few times outside the forums, in the time that people actaully used ICQ a lot :p

equinoxe3d

Oh, and here's a few other one I would like to see here. They were not as *original* as Vectra or AER, but they were pretty cool :)

-Mephisto (I am the Spirit that denies...)
-never2muchram
-Bronto

VectraP

StuTheWise said:
VectraP... wasn't she always trying to convert people to Christianity or somethin'?

Yes, Did it work for anyone?. Thought not :confuse2:

Hey now come on, you think you were designed to survive this Earth for 70 years or so....then cease forever?. Forever's a long time you know:) I mean, when you lose your man and dad, are you *SURE* you never wabt to see them again?, or is it something you just never think about anyway?