• Trolls

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Spammers

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Ways that jealousy doesn't have to be a bad thing:

If I fail, I try again. If I succeed but you've improved, too, I set the bar higher yet again and try again. Then it goes back to the beginning (what happens if I fail or if I succeed but you've improved yet again).

It's all a matter of mental attitude. One can be a victim and complain, staying forever behind and always having something to complain about. One can maintain the status quo. One can take the situation and use it to improve one's self.

Then again, perhaps if jealousy is used to create a positive outcome, perhaps it's not actually jealousy? Jealousy is hositility towards another that one believes to have an advantage. So, yes, you are right, someone who is jealous of you would be annoying because they would be hostile towards you. Jealousy may lead to one's self-improvement, but by definition it must also include the hostility towards the one who is perceived to be better. Perhaps what I was thinking of was envy.

crystal scan said:
what is a pollsters :confused:
You know...those people who call you just before supper, telling you they only have 'a few questions' and that it'll only take '5 minutes of your time'. When in actuallity, it's 150+ questions and the fuckers won't let you go for 45minutes.

Pollsters.

MrBishop said:
You know...those people who call you just before supper, telling you they only have 'a few questions' and that it'll only take '5 minutes of your time'. When in actuallity, it's 150+ questions and the fuckers won't let you go for 45minutes.

Pollsters.

oh yeah i hate those :mad:, the last one i did i got paid $25 bucks and i bought a pretty black lakewood 16inch fan :)

crystal scan said:
oh yeah i hate those :mad:, the last one i did i got paid $25 bucks and i bought a pretty black lakewood 16inch fan :)
Lucky...most of the calls I get don't pay a dime. :p

MrBishop said:

Pollsters.

I was thinking more this type.

Poll Options
Which one ticks you off the most?
Toppers
Know it all's
Egomaniacs
Trolls
Spammers
Other

:swing:

Back