:whip: On the floor, now!

Jeslek

Banned
And do a few pushups until you can't possibly do anymore... And I'm talking DECENT ones.

How many? :D

One handed, left arm, 40.
One handed, right arm, 30.
Both, around 100.

Pushups? Nah, no pushups for me...I don't even do pushup bras, no need for 'um, Ha! :D

PT, that really is impressive!

:whip: More,more!

I've stayed in pretty good physical condition throught the years. Pushups aren't hard for me. Situps and Pullups are hard.

70 for me. Thats it. I really need to work on my endurance levels.

One arm push ups... grr, not even 10. I loose balance, I need to work out more :D

Psycho said:
I think I can manage.... 2.... with both arms.... maybe, if I tried hard....

Oh come on, someone else on here is in shape too, right? Wait a sec, Gato and Mitch. I bet they can both do more than me.

PuterTutor said:
Psycho said:
I think I can manage.... 2.... with both arms.... maybe, if I tried hard....

Oh come on, someone else on here is in shape too, right? Wait a sec, Gato and Mitch. I bet they can both do more than me.
Give me a few weeks, and I will double you. :p

My fat.

Attachment(s):

picture 002.jpg, 18.78kb

4_1034192375.jpg

pushups? ha! i'd like to see you woosies do backbends and ninius! :D

backbends = while on knees, bend backwards with back & thighs straight, all the way to the ground, and back up agan;
niniu = while sitting on knees, rotate upper body, touching one shoulder to the ground, rolling to the other shoulder, and coming back to front[/size]

Justintime said:
Geez, i'm outa shape and can do about 100 without much sweat, LL you bad :eek:
Were those so that your chin touches the floor, top arms extended, and lifting your entire torso at least one foot off the ground? REAL pushups, not that dinky things some people do.

Back