:whip: On the floor, now!

LL wouldnt touch them. Theyre simple vegetarian... not vegan. Its loaded with refined sugar and chocolate cookies and such. Lots of white flour and rice carbs .. little true veggie material... and all of it cooked to within an inch of its life.

That doesn't sound good. However I will put serving my country ahead of personal health so I might go with whatever the normal people eat, with some moderation.

Everything within an MRE is sealed into little packets. You could trade off your main meaty dishes for the cubes of protein cardboard and cookies and crackers. You could remain vegetarian... but vegan is an impossibility.

MRE's also have just a bit over 3,000 calories. And everything you eat is supposed to make you, ummm, constipated. You do get TP, but you'd be better off with sand-paper. The vegetarian MRE is just a regular MRE without meat.

I think thats a fallacy. I've heard at least two times this week that MREs are something like 1300 calories ea. I will look into it.

http://www.millennium-ark.net/News_Files/Food/MRE_Fast_Facts.html
http://garm.dyndns.org/whelan_lab/gov/Health/Nutri/MRE.html

If I had a scanner, I'd just scan a label in for you, but, alas...I cannot. I have, however, found a website that lists a few of the menus and the average number of calories per meal...840...:blush:

Here...

If you do get your hands on one, just make sure it has tabasco. ;)

LOL, Justin's belly looks just like mine! I haven't done push-ups in about a year and a half. So I have no idea how many I can do. I am WAY out of shape.

Spirit said:
So.. when I was in karate I could do 300 push-ups.. NOT the sissy girlie kind either! 500 situps, and leg raises and all that good stuff.

:eek: when I was in karate I could still only do 20 after 2 years :sick:

situps are easy for me though, I can do 100 easily (not the sissy ones either), and back in the karate-days I could take quite a punch in my stomach, but when it comes to arm strength I'm nothing...

Back