Who has been under general anaesthesia?

General anaesthetic ever?

• yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Once, when I broke my arm. The first time they tried to correct it they were slightly off, so they wanted to try again... and I have quite a low pain level. I had to wait a while before a room was available though, so they put some kind of gel on my arm an hour before so I wouldn't even feel the needle (yes, I'm affraid of needles too). Went really quick, my dad was there, said goodbye, and I couldn't even finish saying 'goodbye' back at him... woke up an hour later...

Yeah, my pain threshold's about this big too. <----> :D

I had this cream caled EMLA or something on my hand where they were gonna put the needle. :sick:

Psycho said:
Once, when I broke my arm...
Can you tell us about that? :D

I have a huge threshold for pain. :D Caning does a lot for one's threshold... We used to have a competition to see who can get most caned per year :p

LastLegionary said:
Can you tell us about that? :D

Oh, we were playing some game a couple of years ago, gym at school, the object was to pull members of the opposite side to your side... so they decided to grab me because, well, I was an easy target. They carried me, but even though they were warned not to they just dropped me, I put my arms behind me, my arm hit the ground and before I knew it, my arm had this nice Z-shape... no bones sticking out though, thank god, I don't think I'd be conscious for long if I saw that :D

Twice, once for getting my appendix out when I was 14. Time before they had to untwist a testicle. No shit. Swelled up like an orange. Probably too much info, huh? :retard:

I don't think I want to tell you, especially with you starting Tae Kwon Do this winter.

Well, that's what did it, it was a front snap kick during a tourney, caught the edge of the cup, and whammo. It hurt like hell then, but the pain went away, it was a day later the swelling started.

My 6 year old niece Tory had tubes put in her ears years ago and when they took them out two weeks ago, they found both of her ear drums were perforated and she had double ear infections. She goes in this Friday morning for more surgery to repair whatever they can. I just want to punch someone when I think of the pain she's going to go through, it's so not fair to put a little kid through that. Especially one as cute as she is. :D

Back