Who has been under general anaesthesia?

General anaesthetic ever?

• yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well, if they had to take them out they must have done something wrong to begin with. They are suppose to come out by themselves. Luckily when both my brother and I had them ours came out of their own.

I don't want to even think of that right now Nixy, that she was caused unneccessary pain because someone did something wrong. I know it's possible but still, it pisses me off.

Well we got some bad news. The eardrums (both of them) are unrepairable. That's all I know right now, I don't know how much hearing loss she has right now or if it's going to get worse as she grows older. I'm going to see them tonight, maybe I'll find out more.

On my way to work, I looked at the clock and realized that they were probably working on her exactly at that time. I started picturing them working on her and her crying and I got upset... I found out from my Mom though that they drugged her so I hope she's young enough not to remember this. She's 6. *sigh* I don't remember much from that age, but I have a terrible memory anyway.

I know, it's very sad to see little kids in pain. I spend some holidays and weekends with this one family who has a young daughter about 4 years old or so now that has the worst type of SMA, it's just sad to see her laying there unable to move much except her face and being hooked up to a respirator with tubes and monitors and stuff all over the place. :(

Myself, the only anesthetic I've ever had was novocain for a cavity, I never want that again. :mad: Damn Paxil at the time wouldn't let me get the gas.

Back